Larrivee vs Martin

PureChocolate

• Members

Originally posted by kwakatak

Guitar Center 2005 edition?
:confused:

Personally I think the MTV ones are kewl!
:rolleyes:

THIS is what's being refered to as reeming someone out? This is kwak's only post on this thread. Looks fairly harmless to me.

Of course, that depends how you inerpret it...but thanks for posting the links.

• Members

Needless trolling, posted only to make the purchaser feel like an idiot when clearly he is not. I am, for using over-zealous language in my post, and he is, for making an ignorant post. I appologize for my attack, but please inform yourself before making sarcastic replies.

You're absolutely right. I'm sorry for the offense. Tongue in cheek turned to foot in mouth and you called me out.

BTW - I had forgotten about the Elderly special-orders. While I do not like MF all that much (I spent $5 there and have been spammed ever since) I have had nothing but great dealings with Elderly. Thank you for bringing that up. I am happy to be wrong here.

- peace :)

• Members

Thanks for the coutious reply kwakatak. No hard feelings, but I find myself in that kids position alot, and it's a reason I don't bother posting on these boards very much. So when I see an opportunity to set something straight, I do! I personally havent done any buisness with Eldery, but I'm looking at picking up a new 000-15s from them...

Archived