last word(hopefully) on zager/etc........

HOOMER

• Members

Ive been playing for 30 years. all local stuff, same 5 guy lineup in a regional band the whole time. been playin together since the day we left high school in 1979....all have familys/ dont want to be american idols...... however... my music bought my house cash, so I feel i can offer an opinion...is a zager in the same house as a taylor/ martin (the good ones)...of course not. Is it a decent guitar w/ good electronics that most people at the gig wont care anyway? Absolutely. I have one/ and I love the fact that if things get a little " Roadhousey"...you can swing it like a club with abandon and not freak out because its a museum piece. Bottom line is I like it far better than Ovation for playability and price as a gig guitar.....for more technical applications, obviously a more tone sensitive axe is in order. But lets face it...you dont always need to kill ants with atom bombs.........it is a good guitar for mid-level applications......

• Members

Nothing up my sleeve, presto chango.......

Ive been playing for 30 years. all local stuff, same 5 guy lineup in a regional band the whole time. been playin together since the day we left high school in 1979....all have familys/ dont want to be american idols......

You can't be an American Idol if you been playing for 30years. They don't take people over 30......don't that suck! Just when we get to be vintage ourselves.

• Members

No. There's just no point. There isn't.

Cheap git + setup + ABSURD gimmicky advertising for what is merely a setup = Just no point.

And the name "EZ Play" is so nauseatingly overladen with 3am infomercial cheese, I can't even think it without getting chest pains. When I die and go to hell, no doubt at the entrance I'll be given a choice of Zager or Esteban. I'm takin' the fu*kin' Esteban.

• Members
Originally posted by knockwood

I can't even think it without getting chest pains. When I die and go to hell, no doubt at the entrance I'll be given a choice of Zager or Esteban. I'm takin' the fu*kin' Esteban.

Calm down Knockwood, I don't know how to give CPR over the net. (**as I break the said zager and wave it under his nose**)

Archived