Little practice guitar

Spook

• Members

I've been searching the forums and the net, and haven't found anything that really fits my needs. I was wondering if any of you could point me in a good direction.

I'm looking for a small guitar I can take places with me. I have a lot of down time, but not at home, and I can't be lugging around a tank of a case.

I would really like it to be cutaway so I can practice playing some patterns further up the neck.

But most importantly, I need it to be 2-300 dollars. I saw a couple that might work (no cutaways in my price range though, that's something I'd really like), but I was wondering if there were any that someone here had personal experience with.

Thanks.

• Members

Originally posted by Cldplytkmn

whalebot... i'll trade you back your OM21 for my hummingbird and larrivee

Wait a minute... Clip, how 'bout I hang onto Whalebot's OM-21, and I'll trade you back your Hummingbird and Larri and I'll throw in JT's Tele.

• Members

Originally posted by knockwood

Wait a minute... Clip, how 'bout I hang onto Whalebot's OM-21, and I'll trade you back your Hummingbird and Larri and I'll throw in JT's Tele.

that's perfect, i love tele's... maybe i'll even send JT my strat knockoff... i know it sounds like an unfair trade, but my knockoff has a 'starry night' inspired paintjob, and lipstick pickups... maybe he'll go for it...

• Members

Oh man, not the tele. Look, I got a nice Ecko semi-hollow right here..made in Italy.

You know I think a nice D-1 would make a good go-to-the-beach kinda guitar...However that OM-21 is looking pretty good too.

...Why you guys gotta get me involved in this? Everything was going along just fine and then...

• Members

Originally posted by Cldplytkmn

i dunno JT... you'd be getting a pretty sweet strat... sleep on it man.

I wouldn't want it if you've been sleeping on it. And you can keep the OM, I bought that fake J-50 off of E-bay, it's great, I think it's a Martin second that someone glued back together. Oh and BTW, this is the second thread that this conversation has jacked. Awesome.

Archived