where's the micarta thread?

dadgad7

Originally posted by dadgad7

I was just about to add something, and it appears the thread disappeared. too bad, I was really gonna piss some people off too!

oh well, so 'bout them RED SOX....
:thu:

Great story. I forgot my house key so I had to go down the block to the Music House and hang out playing Martins n Fenders n watching the end of the game!!!

When my wife called that she was home, I told her I was umm er on my way!!
:D :D :thu:

• Members

I bought a used CEO IV the other week. I was suprised to find it had a Micarta fretboard. When I got it home from the shop I decided to rip off the old strings, polish up the body and throw a coat of fingerboard conditioner in addition to new strings. I was suprised to see the fretboard not soaking up the oil... then I realized that I wasn't looking at a slab of ebony ... but of micarta.

I think it feels nice and smooth and doesn't detract from the guitar's looks.

Now if I were paying big money for the guitar I'd expect ebony, but at this price point micarta is fine by me.

• Members
Originally posted by carguy

:mad:
:mad: Red Sox

How can you say anything good about the Red Sox when they just swept three games from the Phillies?

Here's the deal carguy, with all due respect to the Phillies, any any MLB team for that matter, I'm not even really a baseball fan all that much, but my GF is, she loves the SOX !!

and when the SOX are winning - I get blow jobs, right in the middle of the game, so HELL YEA!

Gotta Love Them SOX !! :thu: :thu:

• Members

Here's the deal carguy, with all due respect to the Phillies, any any MLB team for that matter, I'm not even really a baseball fan all that much, but my GF is, she loves the SOX !!

and when the SOX are winning - I get blow jobs, right in the middle of the game, so HELL YEA!

Gotta Love Them SOX !!

And you want me to give you my 314? Sheeze, what a glutton.:)

• Members
Originally posted by t60 fan

And you want me to give you my 314? Sheeze, what a glutton.
:)

ouch !!! that makes me look bad, okay then - I'll keep what I've got, you keep what you've got,

can I silently lust after your 314 though?:)

• Members

ouch !!! that makes me look bad, okay then - I'll keep what I've got, you keep what you've got,

can I silently lust after your 314 though?
:)

You know there's no polite way to respond to that one, so I'd better not.:D

• Members

Gotta Love Them SOX !!

Say no more!

• Members

that's as good a reason to become a fan as I've ever heard!

Too bad you won't be getting any BJ's the next 3 days though!

Archived