Got my free Elixir T-shirt today

theGOOCH

• Members

I was actually impressed with the quality. I was expecting a white, undershirt quality shirt with a big purple logo on it, but its a heavyweight kind of beige color with a funky design and small, tasteful logo (all in black). It's the oversized kind of T-shirt where the sleeves come almost to your elbow which I'm not particularly fond of, but it's definitely not a Fruit of the Loom with a cheesy iron-on

• Members

*sigh*

I was just reflecting that I could really use some guitar swag like that. Most of the "wearables" I've seen on various manufacturer's site is pretty basic and uninspiring. I'd like to find a decent-quality bowling or denim shirt. Anybody know of where I can find any?

• Members

Originally posted by kwakatak

*sigh*

I was just reflecting that I could really use some guitar swag like that. Most of the "wearables" I've seen on various manufacturer's site is pretty basic and uninspiring. I'd like to find a decent-quality bowling or denim shirt. Anybody know of where I can find any?

The Martin 1833 shop has a lot of pretty cool swag, and every issue of Wood and Steel has all the T-wear. Of course then you'd have to get that OM-21 or 814.

Somehow I'm not sure I'd go out in public in a "Takaminie" shirt

• Members
Originally posted by Freeman Keller

The Martin 1833 shop has a lot of pretty cool swag, and every issue of Wood and Steel has all the T-wear. Of course then you'd have to get that OM-21 or 814.

Somehow I'm not sure I'd go out in public in a "Takaminie" shirt

Aw c'mon! :rolleyes:

These newer cheap Takamines are giving the brand a bad name. I wouldn't mind a nice Takamine shirt to represent my vintage "Martin lawsuit" model. ;)

Archived