Riddle on Acoustic Review

Sweb

• Members

Apparently the Reviews have been plagued by bogus entries, as many as 500, so there was an internal audit of the contributions to scrutinize the real from the dealer posted. As a result I assume there was a purge. There is now a question that one has to answer prior to a contribution being accepted. I expect the question is one a human can answer and machine cannot.

My question was " I had seven hats. I borrowed eight more. How many hats do I currently have?"

Answering this question prompts the board to accept or reject one's contribution to the review page. I think I might contribute another review. Cheap Monday night entertainment.

• Members

Originally posted by Sweb

Apparently the Reviews have been plagued by bogus entries, as many as 500, so there was an internal audit of the contributions to scrutinize the real from the dealer posted. As a result I assume there was a purge. There is now a question that one has to answer prior to a contribution being accepted. I expect the question is one a human can answer and machine cannot.

My question was " I had seven hats. I borrowed eight more. How many hats do I currently have?"

Answering this question prompts the board to accept or reject one's contribution to the review page. I think I might contribute another review. Cheap Monday night entertainment.

trick question... i'd get it wrong... i'd probably say "I still own seven... but i possess eight extras from some sucker who was loaning hats"

• Members

Originally posted by Whalebot

If I have three slices of cheese and I give two slices to you, can I have my cheese back?

Originally posted by carguy

Thirteen? No......wait.....fourteen?

I'm so bad at math! I might never be able to do a review ever again!

Ellen

Archived