PROJECT: Zakk Wylde Rebel

mrguitartech

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not really into Zakk (skammer)...or the Confederate Flag (what it stands for)...or both of those together (zakks from Joizey)

+1,000

the confederacy blew, IMHO, Zak isn't fit to polish Randy's tombstone (which he likely stole...)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't really like the design on its own, but I love it in its super-destroyed state. All gouged, burned, nailed and scarred up, a one of a kind look. Sucks that nobody knows how exactly Ozzy burnt it.
:confused:
Looking at a pre-bottlecap, post-burn picture though, it seems that Ozz used a fluid that ran for a bit from the bottom left corner of the body up the left side, and pooled down the bottom edge.

Legend has it that Ozzy lit his Rebel LP on fire because he got tired of Zakk ranting and raving about how awesome southern rock was.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Freedom for the South to do what they felt was right for them.

Keep slaves.

I grew up in the South. I live in the South. I know the argument. I don't care.

The "War of Northern Aggression" was a war to END slavery.

We're damn lucky they did too. ALL OF US.

Actually slavery was just a small part of it.

• Members

Legend has it that Ozzy lit his Rebel LP on fire because he got tired of Zakk ranting and raving about how awesome southern rock was.

Zakk said something about being pissed he hear someone from either poison or warrant had a LP with a rebel flag on it already.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

abstract wrote:

Not really into Zakk (skammer)...or the Confederate Flag (what it stands for)...or both of those together (zakks from Joizey) But you did a good job doing what you wanted to do. Did you clear coat it after? Are you gonna hammer bottle caps into it? Shouldn't there be another partial star behind the bridge pup?

I was thinking of doing the same thing but with my Tribal Nation Flag (Comanche Nation flag) . You did a real good job !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived