I couldn't help myself!!!!!

AugTPD

• Members

GAS for an OM with a 1.75" nut width got the best of me...... I just ordered a Guild GAD30RE from a store in Texas called Fuller's Vintage Guitars. I couldn't find anything locally that I liked and everyone that's played one of the Guilds has raved about them so I figured what the heck and went ahead and got it.

At first I wanted the natural one but I had a really hard time finding anyone with that finish in stock. The store I found had one in Antique Sunburst and after seeing the pictures of Hud's I felt confident that I would like it!!! And I figured since the store has over 1000 sales on Ebay with a 100% positive rating that it was safe to buy from them. I also called and they said they inspect every one and do any needed setup work on them before shipping them out. So now the waiting game begins.....

• Members

GAS is evil, just evil. I played a natural GAD-30R in a shop this morning, and it was all I could do not to walk out with it (I can't afford it now). Really, really nice guitar. So, congratulations, AugTPD.

GAS is evil. Argh.

• Members

There should be support groups for this type of thing.... And even though this guitar fits every criteria that I had I'm sure within a few months I'll find my next "must have guitar". For right now I've got my eyes on a Baggs PADI as well. I have a problem.....

• Members

There should be support groups for this type of thing.... And even though this guitar fits every criteria that I had I'm sure within a few months I'll find my next "must have guitar". For right now I've got my eyes on a Baggs PADI as well. I have a problem.....

I run a support group for GAS. It's a 2 step program though depending on how server your GAS is you might need to repeat the steps more then once.

Step one is admitting you have a problem. (Yes AA stole this from me I know my lawyers are currently seeking damages.)

Step two Letting go. In this step you 'free yourself' by mailing your most prized guitar to me. At first you feel the pains of loss but if you stay strong you will be cured.

As mentioned earlier some people need to go through this process multiple times. Donk for instance would probably need to go through a dozen times because of his massive addiction and large guitar collection of guitars I want errr.. I mean that he needs to free himself of.

I do not charge for this amazing service and the only cost to you would be the shipping charges. A small price to pay when you think of the overall savings of being GAS free.

• Members

I run a support group for GAS. It's a 2 step program though depending on how server your GAS is you might need to repeat the steps more then once.

Step one is admitting you have a problem. (Yes AA stole this from me I know my lawyers are currently seeking damages.)

Step two Letting go. In this step you 'free yourself' by mailing your most prized guitar to me. At first you feel the pains of loss but if you stay strong you will be cured.

As mentioned earlier some people need to go through this process multiple times. Donk for instance would probably need to go through a dozen times because of his massive addiction and large guitar collection of guitars I want errr.. I mean that he needs to free himself of.

I do not charge for this amazing service and the only cost to you would be the shipping charges. A small price to pay when you think of the overall savings of being GAS free.

I sense an underlying motive here......:)

Archived