WOW! What a day!!!

Stackabones

• Members

Some of y'all know that I teach guitar. Today was give a tip/gift to the guitar instructor day! Gift cards, chocolate, cash, wine! :cool:

It's really exciting to get such cool gifts/tips and also really humbling.

This last year has really gone well. After a couple of years of wondering if it was going to work out, things are definitely looking better.

Woo-hoo!!! :)

• Members

Some of y'all know that I teach guitar. Today was give a tip/gift to the guitar instructor day! Gift cards, chocolate, cash, wine!
:cool:

This last year has really gone well. After a couple of years of wondering if it was going to work out, things are definitely looking better.

Woo-hoo!!!
:)

That's great!

I know how that feels...when I was a teacher I used to get gifts b/4 school ended before the holidays. It's even carried over into the therapy offices today. We have patients that brought up lunch and gifts all week. Its very humbiling to help people obtain their short term & long term goals.

:thu:

• Members

Some of y'all know that I teach guitar. Today was give a tip/gift to the guitar instructor day! Gift cards, chocolate, cash, wine!
:cool:

Woo-hoo!!!
:)

Great to hear, and well-earned I'm sure. Every year I stop teaching from Thanksgiving through New Years because I'm too busy with holiday stuff. Maybe I should revisit that policy...

Archived