Hello all.

slapjaw

• Members

Been away for a while. Not playing my acoustics alot, mostly electric. Now with the Christmas break I've statred playing the acoustics again. Man did I miss this. I won't let it happen again. I'm going to play the acoustic at least a couple hours a week. Take care.:wave:

• Members

Been away for a while. Not playing my acoustics alot, mostly electric. Now with the Christmas break I've statred playing the acoustics again. Man did I miss this. I won't let it happen again. I'm going to play the acoustic at least a couple hours a week. Take care.
:wave:

Welcome back! Please drop by more often and tell us about your acoustic guitars.:)

Happy New Year! :rawk:

• Members

I've got a couple of Taylors 814, 510, Martin D-12-28, Gibson 185 EC,and a couple of others. Restringing the 12 tonight.
:thu:

WOW!!! You have incredible, almost inhuman powers to own those guitars and only play a couple of hours a week. They(your gits) deserve much more attention. You should be placed on probation for desertion.

• Members

WOW!!! You have incredible, almost inhuman powers to own those guitars and only play a couple of hours a week. They(your gits) deserve much more attention. You should be placed on probation for desertion.

C70man,thanks

Don't worry Officer I'll take good care of them.DSC00042.jpg' alt='>'>

Archived