Video Of My Collings D2hA

min7b5

• Members

If it's even close to last weeks it'll be worth the wait on dial-up:mad:

be back in about 10 minutes
:p

Worth the wait, so go grab some munchies. I'm on stone-age DU, too. About the time the popcorn is made, it'll be loaded. Enjoy. I did. :)

• Members

Ha, I know, so do my parents. I bought a Martin D16GT with some of the money they gave me for school last semester
:cop:
, yeah they made me return it. It killed my bank account and literally almost killed me. Haha

Good Job, Mom and Dad!

Stuff like that Scott, is probably why you have your head on your shoulders instead of up you butt like so many young people.

• Members

Good Job, Mom and Dad!

Stuff like that Scott, is probably why you have your head on your shoulders instead of up you butt like so many young people.

Thank you very much and that's probably true. But still, I wanted that guitar haha. No, I know why they made me return it. And I am glad that they are the way that they are. I appreciate all that they have done for me! As they would say, "we beat him whether he needed it or not." :lol: worked for me. :idk: so I can't complain

• Members

Worth the wait, so go grab some munchies. I'm on stone-age DU, too. About the time the popcorn is made, it'll be loaded. Enjoy. I did.
:)

:D 2 mini reesey cups, a glass of tea and a walk around the house later :p

very nice and well worth the wait :thu: the collings sounds great:)

min7b5,I hope you are playing out in public somewhere so others can enjoy your talent.

Archived