Samilyn, Tuners???

daklander

• Members

Deal is done. Dak, this probably means Samilyn buys the beer when we all meet.

But, one question first, were you playing lap slide on your classical? How come you've got the knobs pointing up?

That neck was going to be part of the lap steel project, thus the tuners reversed. I haven't found the right wood for the body yet so the project went on the way back burner.

Oh, I'll be looking forward to meeting even without Sami's beers.

• Members

That neck was going to be part of the lap steel project, thus the tuners reversed. I haven't found the right wood for the body yet so the project went on the way back burner.

Oh, I'll be looking forward to meeting even without Sami's beers.

Meet 'n Greet 'n Jam would be great fun, beer or no beer!! Dang - I live soooo far away from the West Coast! :cry:

• Members

I'll buy. Hope y'all like cheap beer.
:p

I have a saying - "Life is too short for cheap beer, bad coffee and boring women"

remember, I live in the hop growing capital of the world (local hops are even used in Guiness) and the epicenter of micro brewing, the home of Starbucks (altho their coffees tend to be a little on the burnt side), and of women who climb mountains (my goal is to ski like a girl).

• Members

You folks across the pond don't appreciate the nuances of American "Lite" Beer.
Getcha a case of ice cold Coors and drink it as fast as you can.

You'll get some beer out of it
one case per person.
:snax:

:badump:

Trina

+1 :thu:

Nothing I can add to that except.........

The colder, the better!

• Members

Well, beer is supposed to be served cold, about 45degrees fahrenheit.

That said, Coors Light, a beer I do drink if I'm at an all day type of gig, needs to be really damned cold otherwise it tastes like... like... like... well, pretty bad.

• Members

Well, beer is supposed to be served cold, about 45degrees fahrenheit.

You need to up that temperature by 5 - 10degF if it's a good full malt English beer.

That said, Coors Light, a beer I do drink if I'm at an all day type of gig, needs to be really damned cold otherwise it tastes like... like... like... well, pretty bad.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

• Members

You need to up that temperature by 5 - 10degF if it's a good full malt English beer.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

True, My post was a mid lower temp for lighter beers and is strictly my opinion. Heavier beers and ales I like more like about 50 degrees or so.

I'm not an IPA fan so if I have to have those it's gotta be near freezing for most of them.

Actually, here's what looks to be a reasonable chart stolen from ratebeer. The first line says it all.

Very cold (0-4C/32-39F): Any beer you don

• Members

True, My post was a mid lower temp for lighter beers and is strictly my opinion. Heavier beers and ales I like more like about 50 degrees or so.

I'm not an IPA fan so if I have to have those it's gotta be near freezing for most of them.

Actually, here's what looks to be a reasonable chart stolen from ratebeer. The first line says it all.

That's a pretty good list Dak and I agree with it.

I too drink lighter beers (mainly East European) cool - I take the cap off and stand them in the fridge for 20 minutes - perfect temperature and amount of fizz!

Archived