Help me identify my favorite guitar please (LARGE PICS)

abstract

• Members

I note that there are some "Nashville" guitars in the review sections with model numbers N-30D and N-40D. Similar enough to N-500D to be suggestive, but not unique enough to be conclusive. Both are listed as imports, and the owners describe them similarly to the way you describe yours.

Certainly not conclusive, but that and the lack of a headstock logo lend credence to the idea of a nice import. A boutique might have left off an identifying logo, but probably would have used solid wood throughout. At least that's my guess.

• Members

I see many Japanese builders who stamp the company name on the brace like that, quite common. One more thing, it was popular, still is in many cases, to include the retail price in the model number, so your may have retailed for 50,000 yen originaly, can`t say with 100% certainty Nashvilles are like that but it is not unusual for MIJs. I think it`s a real beauty, I`ll post links to auctions if I come across some on the web here.

• Members

Really whether the back and sides are laminate or not has little to do with the sound quality a guitar has. Your guitar is a perfect example.

Why would you want to be buried with a guitar that nice instead of leaving it to someone to play music after you're gone?

• Members

Why would you want to be buried with a guitar that nice instead of leaving it to someone to play music after you're gone?

That's what I was thinking. You could even have an inheritor play it at your funeral--similar sentiment, and you'd get to pass it on. Darn shame to throw it in the dirt.

• Members

What if I need to play St Peter a song?

What will I have to do while I'm in purgatory? (if I'm lucky)

I wish to be buried with this guitar, a pipe, and some greenz (and a lighter)...in a tyedyed shirt and khaki shorts. I'll look at the shirt for art, play my guitar for music, and smoke to enhance both.

I wouldn't mind someone digging me up and taking it from me...but I want it when I descend the pit.

Death is a scary time...I need a comforting companion.

Besides, it's been around the world with me...it's my first love.

• Members

What if I need to play St Peter a song?

What will I have to do while I'm in purgatory? (if I'm lucky)

I wish to be buried with this guitar, a pipe, and some greenz (and a lighter)...in a tyedyed shirt and khaki shorts. I'll look at the shirt for art, play my guitar for music, and smoke to enhance both.

I wouldn't mind someone digging me up and taking it from me...but I want it when I descend the pit.

Death is a scary time...I need a comforting companion.

Besides, it's been around the world with me...it's my first love.

Your spirit won't be able to hold the physical guitar but would be able to use the spirit of the guitar so it will be a waste to put the physical guitar in there. Actually, the same goes with the shirt and the greenz, pipe and etc. Will them to someone who will physically enjoy them, your spirit will still be able to enjoy their spirits.

Archived