The Lourdes of Twang - Martin

T.B.

• Members

I saw that article the other day. I bought my first Martin about 4 yrs. ago and vowed I would find the time for a factory tour. My wife and I are going to take a motorcycle trip this summer through Pennsylvania and into New England. PA stops include Falling Water (for my wife), Gettysburg (for both of us)and...NAZARETH (for yours truly). I am really looking forward to it.

• Members

I saw that article the other day. I bought my first Martin about 4 yrs. ago and vowed I would find the time for a factory tour. My wife and I are going to take a motorcycle trip this summer through Pennsylvania and into New England. PA stops include Falling Water (for my wife), Gettysburg (for both of us)and...NAZARETH (for yours truly). I am really looking forward to it.

Sounds like quite a trip. Any other stops here in PA?

• Members

Sounds like quite a trip. Any other stops here in PA?

Not sure Kwak, any suggestions?

This will actually be a pretty relaxed, "short" tour for us. Last year was Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. The year before was Banff/Southern Alberta and the year before that was South Dakota and Wyoming.

I am thinking a couple days or so in PA, then up through NY with a stop in Cooperstown and then some meandering in Vermont and N.H. (have been through there a few times, but never really hung out). We covered much of upstate NY/Adirondacks a few years ago, so propbably won't spend much time in that area.

Archived