Totamus Appreciation Thread

Stackabones

• Members

Thanks for bumping this. I'm glad I caught this thread. Everything I've seen from Totamus at the VOMs has been wonderful. That particular video you posted is especially sweet!! One of my all time VOM favs for sure!

• Members

Thanks for bumping this. I'm glad I caught this thread. Everything I've seen from Totamus at the VOMs has been wonderful. That particular video you posted is especially sweet!! One of my all time VOM favs for sure!

+1 Well said Gil. That's my guy, keep-it-up T! :thu:

• Members

I hereby nominate myself for King (with godly powers of righteous bannination). My first Kingly act is to place a moratorium on any and all Zager posts. Second act is to hack the harmony central computer (which is really the Musicians Friend Computer) and create a special MF order code "totamus'. Using that code will provide you with a discount of 98% off the advertised price.

Third Kingly act would to organize a HCAG party in the Bahamas (expense paid of course). A week of acoustic guitar beach party.

To vote, just send your ballot, along with the $10 registration fee to my home address. I'll let you know how the voting goes...

• Members

I hereby nominate myself for King ....just send your ballot, along with the $10 registration fee to my home address. I'll let you know how the voting goes...

Do you accept Monopoly money? If so, I'll kick in a $100!

• Members

I hereby nominate myself for King (with godly powers of righteous bannination). My first Kingly act is to place a moratorium on any and all Zager posts. Second act is to hack the harmony central computer (which is really the Musicians Friend Computer) and create a special MF order code "totamus'. Using that code will provide you with a discount of 98% off the advertised price.

Third Kingly act would to organize a HCAG party in the Bahamas (expense paid of course). A week of acoustic guitar beach party.

To vote, just send your ballot, along with the $10 registration fee to my home address. I'll let you know how the voting goes...

Whew.. I was certain there was gonna be a Martin ownership requirement in there somewhere. SO my Yammie and Fender do slip in under the radar.

• Members

LOL! fee on the way;)

Archived