Anybody like Neil Diamond?

kwakatak

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You got it. Play it.

Now THAT is some damn motivation, tell you what. 'Scuse me, I have a date with the 'bird. And I guess I gotta Google the lyrics...

(when I lose hope, being profoundly not worthy of ND covers, I will visualize the many-hued undergarments flung my way...and be inspired...:love:;))

• Members
I hereby formally request that you adapt
"Copacabana"
for the December VOM1T.
;)

And I could do Manilow's "Some Kind of Friend". Because I cut my teeth on Jethro Tull, from whom he shamelessly and unforgivably ripped off the essential riff, that one would be a cinch for me...

Did I say no klinkers. Dang. Make it blues somehow. Slow it down to 1/4 tempo. I'll listen but I'm not gonna promise nothin'. It could be done. Sad story, but the disco beat gotta go. That's a problem.

• Members

Now
THAT
is some damn motivation, tell you what. 'Scuse me, I have a date with the 'bird. And I guess I gotta Google the lyrics...

(when I lose hope, being profoundly not worthy of ND covers, I will visualize the many-hued undergarments flung my way...and be inspired...
:love:;)
)

I'll snail mail 'em. That'll take some of the pressure off. Give you time to hide 'em from the wife. ;)

Now go google those lyrics. I'm dyin' to hear this one.

• Members

Er, no. When it comes to underpants, I'm very...shall we say...selective.

(And being a GA bulldog--red and black:
bark bark woof woof!!!
)

Okay. Can do that. Ya want the sweet little boobie shelf too? Yeah, got a matching set. Can fling on demand.

Now go play the darn song. :)

• Members

Hmmm. This thread has taken an...
uncomfortable
turn!
:eek:

Maybe for you. For me, a motivational turn!

Actually, in all seriousness, I have loved that song long as I can remember. It's one of those that I have always meant to try to learn to play--not because I think I could do it justice--just because I love it. But I get so caught up in my own creations, I leave these things by the wayside. Which is not a good thing. The world is bigger than me and my obsessions.

I have a few--a very few--other unconditionally-loved songs (maybe this should be a new thread)...

Archived