Goodbye

DarkHorseJ27

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Darkhorse,
Look, I read several red flags in that last post, you are a cutter, you have psych problems, GET HELP, I am not kidding, I work in an acute psych ward and have seen pretty much everything from a lady who had her leg severed by a commuter train on purpose.:cop:

Will you promise us that you will get professional help before your behavior is OUT of YOUR control?
Jim

• Members

Well some good news. She took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, and she is about due for her period, which helps the accuracy of the test.

I've already got it set to see someone about my cutting. I'm a college student, and I'm in my final semester. They require I take whats called a capstone course (some class unrelated to your major but I guess its supposed to make you more well rounded) before you graduate. The course I got into is Theater in Education, and it is what its name says. Every semester the teacher choses some important issue or topic that is the focus of the class, and at the end of the semester we have to put on a production the teaches about the topic in front of an audience of experts on that topic. I guess it beats a final. By coincidence the topic this semester is cutting and self-injury, and the teacher knows someone on campus that is a counselor that specializes in that.

Also get rid of rest of the alcohol in the apartment, gave it to the guy next door. I think I got a new best friend. Been listening to the song Whiskey Lullaby a lot. I don't want to end up like the guy in the song.

Archived