Let's all go out and have a drink!

Misha

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Guess you missed my Drinkin' Thread on St.Patrick's Day on the Bass Forum here a couple three years ago. Think I got to 15 beers from about 9a.m. to 3p.m. IIRC, you'll have to look the thread up in the Bass Forum for more details, don't remember much about it past about noon,LOL.

• Members

Guess you missed my Drinkin' Thread on St.Patrick's Day on the Bass Forum here a couple three years ago. Think I got to 15 beers from about 9a.m. to 3p.m. IIRC, you'll have to look the thread up in the Bass Forum for more details, don't remember much about it past about noon,LOL.

What kind of beer were you drinking?

• Members

Hey, TN Frank. How's the Mustang(s), the Recording King, and song writing going. Regards, kimona

Killian's Red, of course,LOL.

The 'Stang is coming along pretty good. I traded the '93 Cobra rims to a guy at work for his '88 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe rims. They're 16x7" so I've got a better choice of tire sized then with the Cobra 17x8.5" rims and they don't rub when I make a sharp turn either. I painted the scoop on the hood today so it's all black instead of just having black strips down each side. Just trying to change up the look a bit.

I've been drinkin' Yeingling's Black & Tan a lot lately, it's a great beer and it's only $5.37 a 6 pack at Wally World. Oh well, Warehouse 13 is coming on it a few miniutes, got to go watch. Talk to ya'll later.

• Members

Killian's Red, of course,LOL.

The 'Stang is coming along pretty good. I traded the '93 Cobra rims to a guy at work for his '88 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe rims. They're 16x7" so I've got a better choice of tire sized then with the Cobra 17x8.5" rims and they don't rub when I make a sharp turn either. I painted the scoop on the hood today so it's all black instead of just having black strips down each side. Just trying to change up the look a bit.

I've been drinkin' Yeingling's Black & Tan a lot lately, it's a great beer and it's only $5.37 a 6 pack at Wally World. Oh well, Warehouse 13 is coming on it a few miniutes, got to go watch. Talk to ya'll later.

You've upgraded your car and beer choices.

Archived