VOM request!

Stackabones

• Members

I'm kinda confused. This doesn't have anything to do with the Annex then? I hope there isn't some kind of split going on.
:(

Nope. As Joe said, it's all about the VOM continuing in case HC goes down. If a "split" occurs, it would be due to lousy deployment of lousy technology, not due to people.

• Members

I already absentee posted for February just in case I get hit by the pickle truck before that.

hey, you never know. it could happen.

and all you guys would be eulogizing me.

Woody Allen could kick it off...

"His lack of education was more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy."

BTW David Grisman Quartet would be a nice soundtrack for this solemn event.

• Members

I'd also like to submit something now for February, but I think that, where it is, it will only stream. What should I do?

Easiest thing to do is wait until VOM Sunday which is February 14, 2010. Post a link to your stream in that session thread when the time comes.

If you are not going to be available on that Sunday, you can send the link to your stream along with title, credits, and any comments you wish to make to the Archives at vom.archives@infocusreviews.com - we'll get it into the absentee section so that it posts for you on that day.

Archived