Medic!

gitmo

• Members

Yep, it's a hobby now all right. I know a guy who does "filking" at science fiction conventions and he has a box with picks, capos, strings, tools, etc. Another "filker" broke a string while retuning his Collings and Gary gave him a replacement without missing a beat. Congratulations and Happy New Gear Box Day.

• Members

Is your new tool box solely for guitar related tools?

Yes, both acoustic and electric.

I just added an outlet ground tester to the second tier 3rd position on side with the dark trays. Tomorrow I'll post an alphabetized list of the contents and then....................:facepalm::bor:

• Members

Ah, the smell of Fast Fret in the morning.
;)

LOL! That Fast Fret is probably more than 5 years old. I used it on my electric guitar strings. I sold all of my electric gear a while ago.

That picture is from a few years ago. The contents of that tool box looks different today. I added a few tools and added a few parts.

• Members

LOL! That Fast Fret is probably more than 5 years old. I used it on my electric guitar strings. I sold all of my electric gear a while ago.

That picture is from a few years ago. The contents of that tool box looks different today. I added a few tools and added a few parts.

I think I've a stick of Fast Fret that's approaching it's 15th anniversary (Still going strong and I wonder if they're made by Duracell), but it's surprising how tools accumulate over a period of time.

Archived