OTish: Song Blog!

Stackabones

• Members

I've just started a song blog to keep track of songs I'm writing. Just put up February: there's an easy-to-operate jukebox widget to enable you to hear the songs, and I've included lyrics in the blog posts. For the month of Feb, I'd recommend Leave Your Loving (a multitrack fingerpicking tune) and Mockingbird (my first a capella tune).

I've put up widgets for preceding months, but I'm still working on getting lyrics up.

Some of these recordings are very first-draft at three am, and some are a bit more produced (read: multitracked). If you hear something you like, let me know! If you hear something and would like a better recording of it done, I'll see what I can do.

I'm available for house concerts! No dietary restrictions and I'll drink red, white, etc. :lol:

It's in my sig, but here's the link. If you've got a blog, let's swap links and follow one another.

• Members

Its funny you mention this, because a friend and I were going to start a music blog, both talking about music and putting some of our original works up. He is more folk and electric rock, while I am heavily influenced by the acoustic blues. I will let you know when ours is up and we will have a shout out for yours too! :thu:

• Members
Its funny you mention this, because a friend and I were going to start a music blog, both talking about music and putting some of our original works up. He is more folk and electric rock, while I am heavily influenced by the acoustic blues. I will let you know when ours is up and we will have a shout out for yours too!
:thu:

:cool: Definitely give me a shout out and we'll link up.

• Members

I'm all over the place, musically, refusing to let myself be cast into a category. I let that much be the perception of the listener. Like it or not, I leave the listeners to themselves to figure themselves out in my music. Remember, borders are all to easily sought so if you don't want to be too quickly categorized, and possibly incorrectly, keep your "garde" up.

You make some good points, Pitar. I think I prefer the idea of leaving the listener room to figure it out, so I don't want to go into too many details. I won't let my garde down. ;)

Archived