I was bad, very very bad

Iwasonlyhuman

• Members

My fiance is about to kill me, but I couldn't resist after reading some topics. I ordered a custom Martin yesterday, using an unexpected bonus and my tax return. I was going to order it eventually, once I sold my OM21, but I pulled the trigger because... well... my trigger finger was itchy. Luckily I only made a deposit so far and have the rest set aside still.

It is a custom 00-15m, with 12 fret to body, a 1 3/4" nut, and all the other accommodations that go along with that. I love mahogany more than anything in the world, and Sapphire (000-15m) has had more play time than all my previous guitars, maybe even all combined. My OM's case is actually getting dusty, meaning I really haven't touched it since I got this other. I really need to just sell it and have been trying through craigslist, but that is a no go really.

So, if I can't sell my OM soon, I will be dead. This is my online will, please give one guitar each to my dad, brother, and best friend.

• Members

Well, if you have to die, at least you're dieing for a custom Martin.

Nice specs, BTW. Did you order through MFG? I assume it's the longer 12-fret style body, rather than the shorter body they use on the current 00-15.

• Members

Nice specs, BTW. Did you order through MFG? I assume it's the longer 12-fret style body, rather than the shorter body they use on the current 00-15.

Yep, Jon was able to help me out, though I knew exactly what I was going for. He knew what I was after so I know he hooked me up with the right stuff.

One spec I forgot to mention, 29.84 scale too. I also kept the satin finish, because it is just more beautiful to me. This is my real blues machine, which I will probably have now after ordering it :p

EDIT: 24.84 scale...

• Members

Yep, Jon was able to help me out, though I knew exactly what I was going for. He knew what I was after so I know he hooked me up with the right stuff.

One spec I forgot to mention, 29.84 scale too. I also kept the satin finish, because it is just more beautiful to me.
This is my real blues machine, which I will probably have now after ordering it
:p

"My baby left me" is a great way to start a blues song. You'll be all set :thu:!

• Members

Well, do it while you still can!

After you get married, you won't be able to do anything like this anymore.
:)

Yeah, because women are foolish enough to believe "they" can change us. :badump:

• Members

My fiance is about to kill me, but I couldn't resist after reading some topics. I ordered a custom Martin yesterday, using an unexpected bonus and my tax return. I was going to order it eventually, once I sold my OM21, but I pulled the trigger because... well... my trigger finger was itchy. Luckily I only made a deposit so far and have the rest set aside still.

It is a custom 00-15m, with 12 fret to body, a 1 3/4" nut, and all the other accommodations that go along with that. I love mahogany more than anything in the world, and Sapphire (000-15m) has had more play time than all my previous guitars, maybe even all combined. My OM's case is actually getting dusty, meaning I really haven't touched it since I got this other. I really need to just sell it and have been trying through craigslist, but that is a no go really.

So, if I can't sell my OM soon, I will be dead. This is my online will, please give one guitar each to my dad, brother, and best friend.

And you're engaged to be married to this woman, right? Damn! :poke:

• Members

Being a older female and because I love guitars, I can talk to her and explain the situation.

Well Love its like this, Kind of thing, but if that doesn,t fly,

I,ll kill you myself, dump your body and take your guitar as payment :thu:

sound good? :wave:

• Members

nah she wont kill you...killing is toooo EZ but she will make you wish you were dead

Divorce, never. Murder, maybe.

:facepalm:

Buy her some flowers. Write her a love song, find somewhere romantic, and play it to her on your new guitar---which you'll name after her, of course. It'll work out.

And if not, Danner's got a point :p.

• Members

To be quite fair, she has been incredibly supportive. Honestly, she isn't against me having the guitar, and definitely has been real nice about it. Though I do owe her, so that debit card full of money and giving her a shopping spree might not be a bad idea. Seriously though, she has been one in a million about my hobby/obsession.

Archived