New guys

FretFiend.

• Members
That is a bald face lie. I have never seen a wicked post from you.

Lucky you. I've been angered on a rare occasion or two, as more than one unlucky troll has found. But I'm not braggin'. I vastly prefer to maintain my status as 'Queen of AG' in a diplomatic, dignified manner (with just a little spice tossed in to keep you gents on your toes! ;) )

• Members
Lucky you. I've been angered on a rare occasion or two, as more than one unlucky troll has found. But I'm not braggin'. I vastly prefer to maintain my status as 'Queen of AG' in a diplomatic, dignified manner (with just a little spice tossed in to keep you gents on your toes!
;)
)

:love::love:

• Members

Lucky you. I've been angered on a rare occasion or two, as more than one unlucky troll has found. But I'm not braggin'. I vastly prefer to maintain my status as 'Queen of AG' in a diplomatic, dignified manner (with just a little spice tossed in to keep you gents on your toes!
;)
)

Well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but all I see is a nice gal that plays guitar, not one to throw down with the numerous assholes that inhabit this board. But I stick to the AG... so you may be a wild gal in the other forums.

You sissy. :cool:

• Members

Well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but all I see is a nice gal that plays guitar, not one to throw down with the
numerous assholes that inhabit this boar
d. But I stick to the AG... so you may be a wild gal in the other forums.

Of course you wouldn't be included on that list.

• Members
Well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but all I see is a nice gal that plays guitar, not one to throw down with the numerous assholes that inhabit this board. But I stick to the AG... so you may be a wild gal in the other forums.

You sissy.
:cool:

Actually, no, I don't inhabit other forums, except for MelodyVine, which is just getting started and is an alternate home for VOM in case AG goes down.

I've cut loose with some side-burn-scorching-eyeball-blistering torrents right here at good old AG. However, I wouldn't do such a thing unless I thought it was well deserved by my victim.

And I don't consider some of our members 'assholes', m'dear....they are just "characters" not taken very seriously by me, because most have a good side, though it's not immediately evident.

• Members

FretFiend, Guildfire, and NealP, pleeeeeze play nicely, gentlemen. As I said, nobody here is an asshole. We only have "characters" here at AG.

If you want to be a REAL asshole, go to AGF and shake things up a bit in that oh-so-civilized environment. :p

• Members

I've not seen too much tomfoolery in HCAG - even from n00bs.

If you want to see truly bizarre alt-madness, check out HCPP. They bring the LULZ.

:idk:

I'd hardly call Zager astroturfing trolling. Silly though it may be.

Bridge pins, OTOH..... :cop:

Archived