Harmony H-39 Hollywood ??

Samilyn

• Members

Spotted an old beauty in a thrift store today for a lousy $80 with HSC. Thinking this old darlin' might be worth more? :idk:

The git is in great shape - nary a crack. Painted fretboard markers slightly worn, but otherwise not much wear. Not gonna say it was mint, but in outstanding condition given that it's 40 or 50 years old. Even the "gold" mesh on the pickup was still shiny and pretty - somebody obvously took care of this old sweetie.

Who amongst us can tell me about this old Harmony Hollywood?

Pic from Demont Harmony database - the one I spotted was in better shape than this.

H39_Hollywood_04.jpg

• Members

Get it and sell it to me (please). I love old Harmony guitars. that is definately a score. Please don't look on ebay for what a guitar like that might sell for:facepalm:. And please take my request seriously:thu:. I really do love old Harmony guitars like that (my very first guitar, when I was 6 years old, was a little Harmony/Stella.

here is a pic of a few of the ones I've owned over the years.

PB1200082.jpg

harmonyarchtop.jpg

send me a PM if you are at all willing to do so. If not, enjoy playing your new/old Harmony archtop electric guitar.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Members

Get it and sell it to me (please).
I love old Harmony guitars. that is definately a score. Please don't look on ebay for what a guitar like that might sell for:facepalm:.
And please take my request seriously
:thu:
. I really do love old Harmony guitars like that (my very first guitar, when I was 6 years old, was a little Harmony/Stella.

here is a pic of a few of the ones I've owned over the years.

send me a PM if you are at all willing to do so. If not, enjoy playing your new/old Harmony archtop electric guitar.
:cool:

I'm taking you seriously. PM sent. :)

• Members

Sami QOHC :lol:

Bet yer noo angry ye sais it was going fir $80 :lol:

As you couldve possibly got $ 140 approx fir it so you have slipped up BIG TIME :cry:

BUT then again maybe ye just sais $80 and it really was just $ 50 a gd :idea:

and yer now :lol:ing yer way tae the bank :lol:

• Members

Spotted an old beauty in a thrift store today for a lousy $80 with HSC. Thinking this old darlin' might be worth more?
:idk:

The git is in great shape - nary a crack. Painted fretboard markers slightly worn, but otherwise not much wear. Not gonna say it was mint, but in outstanding condition given that it's 40 or 50 years old. Even the "gold" mesh on the pickup was still shiny and pretty - somebody obvously took care of this old sweetie.

Who amongst us can tell me about this old Harmony Hollywood?

Pic from Demont Harmony database - the one I spotted was in better shape than this.

H39_Hollywood_04.jpg

Didja buy it?!!! Didja?? :idk:

• 9 years later...

Archived