Shopping for a new acoustic amp...

vitamin_E

• Members

A bass or keyboard amp will work fine with an acoustic guitar. You can buy new or keep an eye on your local CraigsList. I bought a used SWR LA12 last week. $80 for an amp that sold for $300 new. My guitar sounds fine through it with a bit of midrange boost.

• Members

Not sure about any insight I can give you, but I have the Genz Benz 150LT and would definitely recommend it. It doesn't have a ton of effects but it will produce a very natural, accurate output. I use it with a Tanglewood TW66/Fishman Prefix if that makes any difference.

• Members

Not sure about any insight I can give you, but I have the Genz Benz 150LT and would definitely recommend it. It doesn't have a ton of effects but it will produce a very natural, accurate output. I use it with a Tanglewood TW66/Fishman Prefix if that makes any difference.

sounds u have an amazing instrument.

• Members

Nice amp! The 40-60 is excellent too. I've got a Fishman SA 220 Solo, she's a beauty

Archived