It'll be done next week...

DarkHorseJ27

• Members

I would tell him you are picking up the guitar on Friday. Without getting in a huff, tell him if it's not ready by then and a decent job done, you'll be putting an add on CL letting everyone know about the lies and bad service. I would bet it's ready on Friday.

• Members

Get your guitar back and go elsewhere with it to get the job done then as poster above me sais

Put an Ad up on your local Craiglist plus look up google and see if he has any reviews up
for such jobs..and tell every one about your treatment as you told us regarding him messing you around
as he deserves such..Id do such .. your in the right and he is in the wrong

anyway ..Gd Luck

• Members

I went in last monday and talked to the tech. No real work had yet been done on the guitar. He said no place had a piece of bone big enough to make a nut. I asked him how long it would take to make just a bone saddle. He said two days at most.

I get a call from him today (wednesday). He says the saddle that was on there is bone. Its the tusq saddle he did last time I brought the guitar in. I told him that but he insisted it was bone. What sort of tech cannot tell the difference between tusq and bone?

To top it off, I have to wait for him to make another nut out of tusq because he took the one on there off and then lost it. At least he isn't charging me for that nut. He says it will be done thursday.

Over a month without that guitar (WAAAAY TOOOOO LOOOOOONG) and its exactly the same as it started. I'd would have been better off to have gotten another bone saddle from Bob Colosi and do it myself.

Archived