My Trip To Mandolin Brothers

min7b5

• Members

Just got back from my weekend trip to New York, where I did a solo show and workshop on Staten Island. A wonderful trip in every way.

After reading the piece in the new Acoustic Guitar on Mandolin Brothers on the flight over, I had to stop in to meet Stan, who is just an absolute treasure of a man. Later Stan and his lovely wife came to the show which was just wonderful. World class people running a world class store.

Stan was was pretty excited about my guitar too!:)

Stan.jpg

• Members

That is a great shop, Stan is a great guy to boot, it looks as though Stan has slimmed down a wisker he looks good. Thats were I bought my Collings D3H from the outside his store just looks like a little old house but once you go inside you have reached acoustic heaven

• Members

That place is so fantastic. Only been there once, which is shameful considering I've lived in this city for 37 years. I walked right past the entrance when I went there. From the outside, the place doesn't look like there's going to be anything much on the inside. But once you get in there, it's room after room of just awesome things. And the staff is friendly and inviting and they know everything. They've made some very nice tweaks to their website.

Archived