Hi!! Who is still there?

Misha

• Members

I m not here. Haven't been in a long time. I thought it was due to lack of interest on my part, but it's better to read some of the excuses in which I don't have to blme myself! I was here for a while as "RKO" then switched to wkendhacker. s of now, tht name is no longer valid since I quit hacking on weekends some time ago.

Nice to see some familiar fces still here. Hope you folks get it going again, and I hope i remember to come back to see if nybody remembers me from my last stand. I wasn't very prodigious or popular. Some things have NOT changed!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Been gone for a long time. I stopped posting on a regular basis after the failed upgrade attempts made the place slow.

I decided to check in today to see if anyone was around.

It's nice to see several familiar "faces".

I can't remember the last time I checked in. 

I hate to admit it, but I went back to the dark side. 

I am playing 100% electric guitar these days. Got a PRS Santana SE and Yamaha THR 10X amp. The Santana gets some very warm, clean tones from the neck pickup. 

• Members

Looks like its been 7 months since I posted.

I kinda miss the place, but have little to contribute and there is not much of value reading wise to justify allocating time.   I find musicians, actually guitarists, fascinating and hope this place can regenerate somehow as to the fun of 3-5 years ago,. 

Archived