Anyone have withdrawal?

jjpistols

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

Has the forum been down all night? I actually had a conversation with my girlfriend tonight. That ain't good for the relationship!

Who got a couple hours of guitar playin' in?

Down for 6 hours or so I believe, according to the time of the most recent posts....

I spent the time installing an Ibanez trem arm socket into a Gotoh Floyd Rose I got on eBay for $36! Those Gotohs are nice! Very similar to the Ibanez Edge...

• Members

Originally posted by Mazi Bee

Down for 6 hours or so I believe, according to the time of the most recent posts....

I spent the time installing an Ibanez trem arm socket into a Gotoh Floyd Rose I got on eBay for $36! Those Gotohs are nice! Very similar to the Ibanez Edge...

For the blue strat project or something else? Did ya fix the tele yet?

• Members

For the blue strat project or something else? Did ya fix the tele yet?

Yup, for the blue strat. Now I need to think about if I'm going to route a cavity on top or mount it flush......

The tele seems to be doing fine for now. Maybe this weekend I take a closer look. That crack is mostly cosmetic anyway....

• Members

No problem here, I got a chance to meet the new Dano that came to live with us. Dang, these things got tones like buttah. It must be the guitar cause it sure ain't me.

I'll get some pics up this weekend.

• Members

Naw Zeke is short for my name, and for tunes, working on Steve Vai "Tender Surrender" and transcribing some Shinedown for a friend, but I will play anything that sounds good. And my #1 really depends on my mood, right now it's a Kramer Klein Baretta w/ a Carvin M22SD Humbucker and of course an OFR. And I am not sure about the "bag" part.

• Members
Originally posted by FalseRevRG

hey mazi...not to be bugging you or anything, but did you happen to get around to photoshopping that pic i asked about?
:p

I was swamped at work all day and then the damn servers crapped out as soon as I got home!! :mad:

I'll do it tomorrow, bump the thread if you log on and it's not up yet!

• Members

what's your bag baby? what tunes do ya play? what's your number one axe?

I'm guessing you're a Zeke fan, but maybe your name is Zeke.

Oops forgot to add the quote, answered a few back.

• Members

All right Zeke, rockin' out like Reagan's in charge, all 80s style. Not familiar with "that's not my bag, baby"?

DR, dano's f-in' rock! I love bangin' on the DC my guitarist has.

Kevman - hand check!;)

Shocky baby - get yourself fired from that job. I love telling people I'm a full time musician (hopefully I'll have to stop soon)
:D

FalseRev - hope ya weren't staring at the screen for 6 hours waitin' for a pic

ROCK ON! We're back in biz!

• Members

Shocky baby - get yourself fired from that job. I love telling people I'm a full time musician (hopefully I'll have to stop soon)

:D

Ha. Maybe I'll show up to the wrong job drunk? ;)

//S

• Members

Has the forum been down all night? I actually had a conversation with my girlfriend tonight. That ain't good for the relationship!

Yeah it sucked all right... I cleaned the apt, took my first shower in a week and cooked a healthy meal. Harmony Central is supposed to save me from things of that nature. :mad::D

• Members

Who got a couple hours of guitar playin' in?

hey JJ, u gotta help me out, how does one go about having a conversation with there significant other (in my case its my wife) how do you aprouch it? who starts? how long should it last? guess i just didnt realise people actually did that,hmm....i'll have to give it a shot sometime today........wish me luck, I'm kinda nervous you just never know what subjects will come up, usually it's about my guitars, and how much time or money i spend on em', which could be the reason i stay away from the "conversations"..............

• Members

Man you are venturing on a slippery slope there. Having a conversation with the significant other/wife is a dangerous thing. Once you do that then they start to expect it, and then it progresses to SHARING YOUR FEELINGS. After that you are doomed...........{censored} whipped.

• Members
Originally posted by IdaCrue

Man you are venturing on a slippery slope there. Having a conversation with the significant other/wife is a dangerous thing. Once you do that then they start to expect it, and then it progresses to SHARING YOUR FEELINGS. After that you are doomed...........{censored} whipped.

LOL!. thanx for the input,just what i thought. I'll have to proceed with "extreme" caution, for it is unchartered territory for me............I'll let you know the results later on today when i get up the nerve to actually go thru with it................

• Members
Originally posted by sitamoia50

hey JJ, u gotta help me out, how does one go about having a conversation with there significant other (in my case its my wife) how do you aprouch it? who starts? how long should it last? guess i just didnt realise people actually did that,hmm....i'll have to give it a shot sometime today........wish me luck, I'm kinda nervous you just never know what subjects will come up, usually it's about my guitars, and how much time or money i spend on em', which could be the reason i stay away from the "conversations"..............

I don't know, dude, I wasn't really listening to her. ;)

This noise comes out of her face for a while, and when it stops I nod or say"um-hm" or "yeah" and then the noise starts up again.

Learn to identify the key phrase "Are you even listening to me?"

Good luck

Archived