Don't mess with this relic

jjpistols

• Members
Originally posted by Fatima25

How many strings is that thing missing?
:D

was missing two - just rescued her from my guitarist tonight - had to resolder the pot, too :confused:

She's now fixed up and dressed with Cleartones for the review on those.

I haven't played her for about 4 months, forgot how great she is.

And Clyde, Kid is a good doggie - but hands off that axe! Remember, she was looking at me, not at you ;)

And if you're a squirrel, or her rope, dude, she'll {censored} you up! :D

• Members
Originally posted by jjpistols

And Clyde, Kid is a good doggie - but hands off that axe! Remember, she was looking at me, not at you
;)

And if you're a squirrel, or her rope, dude, she'll {censored} you up!
:D

Yeah, Im sure if she was lookin' at me reaching for your geetar, I would appear in her eyes as a giant t-bone steak, ready for munching on!:eek: (no sarcasm-I dont underestimate dogs I dont know!)

What pickup is in that guitar? Got some decent gears on it? Cool lookin', straight forward rock machine, that one is.

Nice lookin' dog too. Does she have her own monkey?

• Members
Originally posted by Clyde42

Yeah, Im sure if she was lookin' at me reaching for your geetar, I would appear in her eyes as a giant t-bone steak, ready for munching on!
:eek:
(no sarcasm-I dont underestimate dogs I dont know!)

What pickup is in that guitar? Got some decent gears on it? Cool lookin', straight forward rock machine, that one is.

Nice lookin' dog too. Does she have her own monkey?

It's a Dan Armstrong I picked up up about 4 years ago on ebay for something under $20. Picked up a Hohner Tele Custom clone around the same time for $60. The golden days of ebay.

She's got Ping Gotoh style tuners, they do fine.

Every pickup I've ever put in her sounds at it's best. Just some magic slab of plywood, I guess. It's the guitar that made me love the P94 I'd had for a couple of years. Moved that up to the main guitar at that time.

And Kid don't look so tough cuz killin' machines gotta sleep sometime!:D
(about 18 hours a day):rolleyes:

Archived