The Spam Thread

The Eristic

• Moderators

Any spam outside of this thread will be deleted. Thread will be reset @ ~115 posts.

Items f/s in sig, plus:

Crate GX-40C - late '80s/early '90s, decent shape (needs a bit of cleaning, channel select button doesn't work all the time, but will work w/ footswitch), 2x20 watts (stereo), 2x8", built-in stereo chorus (which actually sounds excellent), reverb, rudimentary fx loop, L/R outs, 2x footswitch in, clean and dirty channels (super clean and super gainy, respectively), LOUD little jerk - $100 + shipping OBO

I'm looking for:

Gretsch G6129TG Sparkle Jet (green), other MIJ models

Jacskon AT-1T, SLS (older version), Swee-Tones

McInturff Polaris/Pro, Royal, Taurus Standard w/ '57 carve, no trem

Gibson ES-135 (Gothic [don't laugh, I have plans], sunburst), ES-446, Historic R6 (only possible if I move some stuff, though)

Naylor amps

Orange AD15

Mesa T-Verb head, Heartbreaker & Blue Angel (maybe)

old tube Ampeg (a Gemini 1x15" is tops on my list), Gibson, Epi, Fender (currently looking for Princetons, any Brown models, others considered), and Gretsch amps

HAO pedals, Rust Booster, Face, and Mu-Tone specifically

Xotic RC Boost and TriLogic bass preamp

Jacques Meistersinger

Zoom 5050 Choir and Hybrid 5000

Banzai Cold Fusion

Guyatone Tube Echo

Ibanez FZ-7, HD-1500 Harmonic Delay and other IBZ rackmount units

Tonebender-style fuzz (not Fulltone, please)

RX Experience

NVN Dino Fuzz and/or Easy Face

Lo-Fo Jawari and UglyFace

Virtually any Pharaoh pedals

Bennett Lowball

LAL Rattle Crow and other assorted weird/heinous noise producers

Possibly Boss DD-20, Red Witch Delixe Moon, Foxrox TZF, Sweetsound Ultravibe, PS Infinitphase (would have to be good deals, though)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Santana SE for trade, first generation so it has no pickguard and the covered pickups. I replaced the bridge with an EMG-81 but will include the origional in case you want to switch it back. Good cosmitic condition, scratch on the back but other than that no damage. PM me for pics and with offers. Oh ya its black. I'm really only intrested in trades right now.

• Members

I'm looking for an early 80s (82-84 I believe) Gibson Explorer, the one with the modified control configuration near the wing and no pickguard. Usually came in crazy graphics. I really want one of these, so if you've got one, give me a ring - I don't care what design is on it or what hardware it has. I dont even care if it has naked lesbian chicks!

Thanks a lot,

Sean

Spam: See sig.

• Members

Up for sale is a Kent Armstrong PAF humbucker with a nickel cover. The humbucker has a 4-conductor wiring setup for various coil-tapping capabilities. These go for $75 with the standard 2- conductor wiring and more for 4-conductor.

I'm selling this gently used one for $35 shipped. I've been using it in a Tele and it sounds fantastic. But I think I'm going to go back to the good old single coil Tele pickup.

Here is more info on it:

http://wdmusicproducts.com/Merchant...y_Code=PUHMBCKR

PM for pics.

Paypal preferred.

• Members

I have an 89 Les Paul Standard with Duncan Pearly Gates bridge and Alnico Pro II neck pickup combo (both have Nickel covers). Darkburst Plaintop. Very resonant LP. Neck is between a 50's and 60's neck. You don't find many Les Pauls that are this nice from this era that were really played. This is the one.

This guitar was played, but loved; it is not a closet queen, but comes with a little buckle rash and a few marks of love from being gigged. Comes with original HSC that shows a little wear from being used. $1500 includes insured shipping.

Also for sale is a 2004 Ric 360 12-string in Fireglo with the Vintage Toaster pickups. Also comes with the Vintage and standard SKB cases. Beautiful guitar in mint condition. Comes with all case candy. $1350 includes shipping.

I am not playing these fine instruments enough to warrant having them around. When I find the time to play I grab my Strat. Pics provided on request. I will accept postal money orders or Paypal (you pay the fees).

Brent M

• Members

ebay--check 'other auctions' for more items!

seymour duncan vintage stack strat pickup full set in black--$200, never been opened, straight from sd factory for trade-in

seymour duncan custom 5, black/creme--$55, 12" leads spliced at 7.5" w/ heat-shrink tube

prices negotiable, photos on request, local pickup in DFW area welcome

i've sold some nice instruments on ebay, with good feedback

drop me a pm, make offers

• Members

I am selling a custom built Warmoth strat type guitar.

http://home.earthlink.net/~joebuchwald/pics/id4.html

It has:

Original floyd rose locking trem.

Schaller locking tuners.

Warmoth Hard maple reverse style strat neck with jumbo frets.

Warmoth strat style body with no top routing in alder.

Seymour Duncan JB in bridge and Fender vintage noiseless in neck.

email joebuchwald@earthlink.net with questions and offers. I'm looking to get about $750 for it.

Archived