Phil...when do we eat?

• 2 weeks later...

I know guys, I know... :o

I should have some news RSN... been kinda busy here with remodelling the house and with work and a bunch of other stuff...

It may come down to a last minute / only a month's notice thing, and I apologise for that, but I've got to try to take care of a few things first so that I can keep "She Who Must Be Obeyed" happy! :eek:;):D

• Members

but I've got to try to take care of a few things first so that I can keep "She Who Must Be Obeyed" happy!

Sometimes you just need to consider that as a long-term investment - gear budget generally being proportional to spouse's happiness and all that ;)

-Daniel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Please keep in mind that October promises to be extra busy:

First, the 119th Audio Engineering Society Convention will pull a number of LA forum members to New York. (Anyone interested in an AES NYC group dinner on Fri 10/7?)

A couple of weeks later, MusicPlayer Live will cause some of them to return to NYC. (Music Player Live KSS thread)

And don't forget, there's always the chance of another dB Halloween party as well.

Best,

Geoff

• Members

Good thing I traded the old Dodge Avenger for an older Jeep Cherokee 4x4... I will probably be up to the rims in snow by the time the party starts! At least, my chili will be more popular in cold weather...:D

I test-drove the portable DAW rig a few weeks ago. Ran great for over 90 minutes straight. Ready to track and rock and roll. :cool:

• Members

Well, I'm waiting to see what days I can take leave...

The Debster just got back in town, haven't had a chance to talk with her about it.. you know women. :D

What's your window, Phil? I'd like to be able to spend at least a few days out there, y'know, seeing the sights (most of the sights Deb saw were internet cafes poring through rent lists and apartment managers' offices...). We're on the last half of September...

Hmmmmm....

• Members

Originally posted by Geoff Grace

And don't forget, there's always the chance of another
dB
Halloween party as well.

The Hallowe'en party is an annual event, and way too many of my friends look forward to it for me to not do it.

This year, it'll be Friday night, October 28th. :cool:

dB

• Members

Y'know...I was looking at around Halloween as a potential time to come out there...because I've taken that Monday (the 31st) off from my guitar class...so I wouldn't have to make a class up.

Halloween is rolling around soon.

Whaddya think, Dr. Evil?

• Members

Originally posted by Tedster

Y'know...I was looking at around Halloween as a potential time to come out there...because I've taken that Monday (the 31st) off from my guitar class...so I wouldn't have to make a class up.

Halloween is rolling around soon.

Brother Ted -

I'd be way psyched to have you show up for the Hallowe'en bash - it's basically a big jam session cleverly disguised as a party... :cool:

dB

Ted, if you can make it to dB's on the 28th, I think that will be perfect... and while I don't want to let anyone down insofar as the annual BBQ at my place (and I would certainly make it a "go" if you're going to be able to come out Tedster... :cool: ) NOT doing it this year would be a lot easier for me, because 1) I'm swamped in the studio 2) we're re-modeling the house and 3) She Who Must Be Obeyed says I have a lot of other things I need to take care of first... ;):D

Of course, either way, NEXT year's BBQ will be a "go", and I'm definitely going to go up to dB's on the 28th. :cool:

Archived