Gamma Raye not cool enough for ya?

jjpistols

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by jec

Now, here's the subtle, hilarious irony of all this... Somewhere Gamma's legion of fan is on a discussion board pissing and moaning and going, "JJ Pistols? Who the hell is this guy? We're supposed to think he's cool? Gimme a break!! Where's the make-up? Where's the jock strap? Where are the thigh highs??"

:D funny :D

• Members
Originally posted by Shocker

]

Hmm, yes. I can stay silent no longer...

I am putting in an official application to join the MBM. m/

//S
:D

Shocker, it is with great honor that I welcome you into the MBM! Your skills, experience and ASS KICKING, HARD ROCKING tendencies will prove to be of unmeasurable value in our quest to SAVE ROCK N ROLL!!!

ROCK ON Shocker, here are your stripes, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!!

flyingv_militia.gif

Your name will be added to the Official Roster as soon as I can free myself from the pile of beer cans I'm currently buried under.

• Members
Originally posted by Mazi Bee

Shocker, it is with great honor that I welcome you into the MBM! Your skills, experience and ASS KICKING, HARD ROCKING tendencies will prove to be of unmeasurable value in our quest to SAVE ROCK N ROLL!!!

ROCK ON Shocker, here are your stripes, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!!

flyingv_militia.gif

Your name will be added to the
Official Roster
as soon as I can free myself from the pile of beer cans I'm currently buried under.

You are the rock, sir. You are the rock.

//S

• Members

Originally posted by kwsher

Killer news JJ... next comes your JJP sig model discussed over at GCF: white, black pickguard, single P90, no trem.

Anybody else interested in picking up this config? Drop a quick post

If only Rondo did free Shipping to the UK.... and that in a lefty.... I'd be well up for one or several. Finances allowing.

Having looked at the photos on there..... who is the young lady with the man isself? She's very lovely!

Archived