You knew it was coming..GREEN GUITARS AND AMPS ONLY!!!

CrackerD

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gravity: Right one bro, you got one too? Sweet! Not too many guys with these! (nice strat, too!)

SS:"ya might as well keep all the ugly {censored} in one thread"
LMFAO!! Ya bastid.:D

I see The Spoiler (Bbreaker) has made an appearance!! That SG gives me a serious boner! Is that the Green FlipFlop Gibson color? Looks great with the pearloid 'guard. Is the Gretsch an EE model? That's sick.

OWDuck: Wow!! Mmmm. Seafoam. Killer tele. Looks custom as hell.

SorrowA: Whoa. Now THAT is some serious green mayhem!:eek: :eek: Is that one on the bottom called an Eagle? That's super cool, not to mention the sparkle Kramer. I think I might do a green sparkle on my most recent project!
The Hamster sounds great! I love it! I am going to have a matching 2x10 cab made for it soon.

Thanks for posting....

• Members
Originally posted by CrackerD

SorrowA: Whoa. Now THAT is some serious green mayhem!
:eek:
:eek: Is that one on the bottom called an Eagle? That's super cool, not to mention the sparkle Kramer. I think I might do a green sparkle on my most recent project!

The Hamster sounds great! I love it! I am going to have a matching 2x10 cab made for it soon.

Thanks for posting....

Heh - Acually, the Rich is a Mockingbird, in fact I tried to find a good pic of a green Eagle, but gave up after I had that little stash already;) :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by CrackerD

Gravity: Right one bro, you got one too? Sweet! Not too many guys with these! (nice strat, too!)

SS:"ya might as well keep all the ugly {censored} in one thread"

LMFAO!! Ya bastid.
:D

I see The Spoiler (Bbreaker) has made an appearance!! That SG gives me a serious boner! Is that the Green FlipFlop Gibson color? Looks great with the pearloid 'guard. Is the Gretsch an EE model? That's sick.

OWDuck: Wow!! Mmmm. Seafoam. Killer tele. Looks custom as hell.

SorrowA: Whoa. Now THAT is some serious green mayhem!
:eek:
:eek: Is that one on the bottom called an Eagle? That's super cool, not to mention the sparkle Kramer. I think I might do a green sparkle on my most recent project!

Thanks for posting....

The Gretsch is a model G 6129G
Gretsch6129Body.jpg
The Gibson SG is a Custom Shop Std from 1993......SGs.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by cloudnine

You should build a contraption that holds a live hamster in the cabinet, then you can turn on your amp and blast it at the start every gig, killing the hamster.

It could be your gimmick.

You could be rich.

Just run a cable from the amp's output to a metal floor in a glassed in box, then to yer cab - it'd be like an attenuator:idea:

Archived