Post pictures of your natural body guitar

rahimiiii

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That Koa guitar is cool. Warmoth?

"please tell me about this one"

Sup, JJ ?:wave: I trust you had a BIG Thanksgiving? I heard the turkeys are gigantic down there! This guitar is has:

alder slightly undersized Jazzoidmaster shape (custom) w/
GFS Dream 180 in bridge and Dream90 in neck with matching knobs
USACG neck with 10" radi, abolone dotes top and side and 24.75" scale. It is a awesome neck, imo. The guitars best feature.
It's turning out nice. Now I am in a Libran paradox with the finish (cannot decide). Originally I was gonna paint it green sparkle and stick a pearloid les paul type 'guard on it. Then I started thinking a clear green, or maybe just amber clear. or.....:confused:

• Members
Originally posted by CrackerD

That Koa guitar is cool. Warmoth?

"please tell me about this one"

Sup, JJ ?
:wave:
I trust you had a BIG Thanksgiving? I heard the turkeys are gigantic down there! This guitar is has:

alder slightly undersized Jazzoidmaster shape (custom) w/

GFS Dream 180 in bridge and Dream90 in neck with matching knobs

USACG neck with 10" radi, abolone dotes top and side and 24.75" scale. It is a awesome neck, imo. The guitars best feature.

It's turning out nice. Now I am in a Libran paradox with the finish (cannot decide). Originally I was gonna paint it green sparkle and stick a pearloid les paul type 'guard on it. Then I started thinking a clear green, or maybe just amber clear. or.....
:confused:

cool - it's a very nice collection of influences - did you plan it all out, or was it something that just came together?

• Members

JJ:
A little of both! I knew I wanted a jazzmaster shape made of alder or mahogany and 24.75" scale and a tele bridge. I also wanted something a little pimpish and flashy. I was definately going for a fusion of jazzmaster/LP/strat/tele. Kinda over the top hotrod style. I just scored the parts as I went. Got the neck off a dude on ebay. I would've preferred maple, but when it showed up it was a fantastic peice of rosewood. 1/4 sawn maple back. I got the pickups for around 25 bucks each on ebay from guitarfetish no reserve auction. Had the bridge. Didn't really invest that much into it.
When I had the parts, my friend who is a great luthier made sure it was all drilled and aligned properly! I didn't want to get the intonation all jacked up. It plays and sounds damn good! :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by cain's bane

Picture001.jpg
[/img]

I like..

I still must know if thats a warmoth soloist body or do they make Jacksons look that good? Cause when I think Jackson I think Jeff Hanneman, and Dave Mustaine, which is cool as hell but not me.

Archived