Washburn DimeVPRO deal

Scottd23

• Members

Bato you think I should jump on this? Its either this or an al-3000. I was looking at the al for the les paul tone, but this just seems like such a good deal! With the dime v, and a behringer compression, wah, blues overdrive, and eq in my cart it comes out to 269 shipped! Way better deal than the al, but I dont know how the dime v sounds. It would definately be my metal guitar though. I was looking forward to that les paul tone from the al though.

• Members

$199 with all those features its a no brainer. Besides that AL is gonna need new pickups anyways.....pooooooopy pickups! :D

I ordered one. It may look goofy but for all that its got I don't care. I wanted a Dimebucker to try anyways....might as well get the guitar with it....:D

• Members

Man, one of my friends will kill me if I get this guitar! I've been going on about how I wanted the les paul tone but then this comes along...then again it might just be an impulse buy if I do decide to get it. And I dont think the graphic looks terrible, its just my band will take a little getting used to the look of the guitar :p .

• Members

Guys, I was jonsing for one of these last year and settled for the Dive V non pro version (bolt on neck) in cammo and paid the same price! Then Dime died and I was selling my Dime 32 and the same guy who bought the 32 wanted my V so I sold them both and kicked myself ever since. I didn't even read the threads here, I just clicked over an purchased. Order went through!!! This Pro version is one fine guitar, I mean it is a bad ass metal machine. Order while you can!!

• Members

Originally posted by timmy210

Other pictures of it on google dont look too bad.

actualy my main concern is playing comfort, I play a lot sitting down, and that v cut doesnt look deep enough to fit over my leg like a regular V would, looks odd:freak: ... I actualy tried the cheap version of it, felt odd, not sure if this is the same as the cheaper version though, might be ballanced totaly different

• Members

I was looking for a shred guitar and was going to go to GC today to play and probably buy one, got permission from the wife to spend some of the Christmas money on one (like $500). This is so much more guitar than anything I would have picked up there and with the discount code and shipping came to $192!!!! I am freakin jacked!!!

Archived