What are your next planned purchases?

Beckman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Trader

Nice Ric

Oh we're past the point of no return with this one--I am gonna blow sometime real soon if you know what I mean.:D

The only problem is that I kinda want toasters and I MUST have mapleglo. Trying to get that from the factory may be a drag...

• Members

Originally posted by m90guy

My New Years Gear aquisiton resolution is...in no particular order..

Orange Rockerverb 100 Head(Thanks to Kannibal on the amp forums)

fender twin

57 RI Strat(LPB)

PodXT live

If you go to GC for the POD, ask for a discount. They sold me one for 10% off. Not much, but every little bit helps. I did return it a week later. Cool toy, didn't need it.

I want to add an amp to my list. I want to use two amps for Stereo sound. Maybe a Vox. I have a Peavey Classic.

I also would like to add another Dist pedal. I have a TS7 (tone lok version). And maybe a Univibe. I need a good year. I am in sales, so it could happen.

• Members

Because I think they are going to be hard to get I'm going to start off with a VHT Deliverence 60 watt head. By this time I'll have three heads, jcm800, avenger & vht deliverence with just one cabinet-----1979 marshall 4x12 celestion blackback 80 watt speakers, so I will need cabinets.

After VHT head I'll get Marshall 4x12 with greenbacks. I think it is the 1960 av. I want the one with the gray check cloth. I could get crazy and go with the TV but I'm scared or the 4" taller. How does that affect tone?

Next, to go with VHT 60 watt head I'd like the Marshall 2x12 vertical cab which goes with the hand wired head. this cab has two 30 watt british celestions.

After this I'll start saving for Gibson 335 in vintage sun burst.
PRS Custom 22 in either natural or mateo blue. no upcharges. Straight CU22 toggle, moons, non ten top, wide thin neck---1800 bucks or so.
Lastly, I'd like the Suhr with basswood body, maple top, HSS, slim C neck. About 2200 bucks.

For affects, I'll need an ABY box. either the George Lynch Tripler or the Framptone.
Fulltone Choral/Flange.
Xotic BB Booster.

It will take at least two maybe three years to aquire all this.

• Members

In another month or so (tax return time):

Deciding between an Atrcore 75 from the local shop ($320) OR going with a SX SST Ash with the rosewood neck AND a SX GG8/CUS/VS (about $360 total). Now I have a Behringer strat knock off that I really don't like all that much.:(

I'm also going to get a G-DEC amp, as it sounds like the ultimate practice tool. Then I'm saving for a real amp!

L8R

Raths

• Members

I've got a few U.S.A. guitars on custom order;

B.C. Rich Mockingbird, Neck-Thru, Flame Maple (solid) body and neck, Electronics package (Switches of death!), cloud inlays on ebony.

Dean "Time Capsule" Cadillac III (three pickups), Cherry Sunburst, Gold Hardwear AAAA Maple top, w Mother of Pearl Block Inlays, Ebony FB. Autographed by Dean Zelinsky.

Dean "Time Capsule" Z Standard, Tobacco Sunburst, AAAA Maple top, w Mother of Pearl Block Inlays, Ebony FB. Autographed by Dean Zelinsky.

Dean "Time Capsule" V Standard, Tobacco Sunburst, AAAA Maple top, w Mother of Pearl Block Inlays, Ebony FB. Autographed by Dean Zelinsky.

Dean "Time Capsule" ML Standard, Tobacco Sunburst, AAAA Maple top, w Mother of Pearl Block Inlays, Ebony FB. Autographed by Dean Zelinsky.

• Members

Depends on what ESP comes out with this year. All i have planned for this year is a Peaveu 6505 straight cab and a 2nd guitar, most likely another ESP Viper. I do hope they start offering Duncans as an option though.

I may just get a Gibson Flying V, but i doubt it. The ESP is just way too good.

Archived