We are not People's Court

h2oman

• Members

Stop making threads asking if the auction you are interested in is legit or not. First off we don't care and second figure that {censored} out on your own, if it smells like {censored} it probably is and stay away. If you don't know what your buying you shouldn't buy it. Ok thank you for your time:wave:

• Members

...I don't understand how people can keep making these threads.

Who wants to hear whether you like Epiphone more than Gibson? Nobody. Who's going to keep posting about it? Everybody.

At least asking whether an auction is legit might actually take some thinkin'.

• Members

Originally posted by h2oman

Stop making threads asking if the auction you are interested in is legit or not. First off we don't care and second figure that {censored} out on your own, if it smells like {censored} it probably is and stay away. If you don't know what your buying you shouldn't buy it. Ok thank you for your time:wave:

Yeah! Let's not help anyone at all!

(....babo shibal seki....)

• Members

wow, you're a real helpful/friendly person :rolleyes:

• Members

I like how you and "fats" don't have 1,000 posts between you and you are calling the shots on what should or should not be posted on HC.

I think HC is a great place for buyers to talk about good and bad eBay purchases, and if you don't like it...I would suggest you don't click on the threads that have titles indicating such.

:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by fuzzy4dice

I like how you and "fats" don't have 1,000 posts between you and you are calling the shots on what should or should not be posted on HC.

I think HC is a great place for buyers to talk about good and bad eBay purchases, and if you don't like it...I would suggest you don't click on the threads that have titles indicating such.

:wave:

+1

anyone agree this is a troll thread and it's a pretty stupid one too?

• Members

And while we're at it lets not even talk about guitars. Obviously the experts here have already covered all of the grounds on the merits and shortcomings of every make model and pickup configuration on any guitar imaginable.

Anything anyone would want to know is available in Jerry Pickers archives thread anyway. {censored} it.

• Members

Oh...you guys have me all wrong. What I'm saying is that this forum is here *because* of the eBay threads, and the Gibson vs. Epi threads, and the check out my new gear threads...I wouldn't be here for any other reason. If you can't go to a bunch of people who *obviously* love what they do (in this case, play the guitar) for advice, where can you go?

Nowhere, that's where. Two years of lurking have only made me appreciate the place more.

...what I enjoy most, though, are new gear posts. I can't really comment on "what do you think of this" questions because I don't own / don't have enough experience with a lot of gear...but that'll change, don't worry.

As for h2oman...there's a "subject" line on the threads for a reason. If you don't like the subject matter, it's pretty easy to avoid reading it.

• Members

We came here to learn, but you want to churn

Your irrelevant views of what's done.

Some want to lend aid to those who have paid

To much for an axe that's a fake one.

So go back in your hole, you weak little troll

Cos the rest of us want to have fun.

• Members

If one isn't sure about the authenticity of an offer on guitars or gear, feel free to ask by tuning your web to HC. :D

When I stick myself with a bad purchase, or upgrade idea, I want to warn others of my folly. I am not gonna sit back, thinking, "Watch this poor schmuck..."

On those occasions when I make good with my efforts, or find an interesting guitar (even if it isn't a lefty), why not pass the news along?

• Members

Originally posted by fats

...I don't understand how people can keep making these threads.

Who wants to hear whether you like Epiphone more than Gibson? Nobody. Who's going to keep posting about it? Everybody.

At least asking whether an auction is legit might actually take some thinkin'.

I do:o

• Members

If you dont want to loook or response to these threads, dont click on it:o

Archived