Anyone has $25,000 to spare?

supercow3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Speed_Racer71

he would impress me more if he found the cure for AIDS...i mean cancer is no laughing matter but you cant "catch" cancer..when im sleeping with someone i dont think..hmm wonder if this girl has cancer..ya know..so pffft
:rolleyes:

If you have to wonder that when you're sleeping with someone, then why are you sleeping with them in the first place?

• Members

Seeing as how Christ said in the Bible that He will not appear to anyone or come back to anyone before His second coming, this is obviously false. Christ said that if anyone were to appear and say "I am He" (meaning Christ), they are a liar and a fake and most likely a ploy from satan.

This is also why the mormonistic faith is a crock of bologna.

• Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

*taps foot*

*looks at watch*

that second coming's taking awhile
:o

Christ also said that people will scoff at the second coming as if it were not going to happen because "it has not happened in the past few hundred years, well sheesh, Christ is never coming"

;)

• Members
Originally posted by supercow3

But it only tells you one thing. This guy has no answer to the cure for cancer and other stuff as well
:rolleyes::D

It would be a horrible bittter irony if they had to cancel their lecture tour because they were unexpectedly diagnosed with concer.

• Members

You would think people would have woken up and seen that world peace is not going to happen. Not now, not in 2021, not ever. No matter how many people try, there will always be one person who wants power and control over everyone. I guess the worlds gonna blow up. :D

• Members

Originally posted by guitar_face

So if we're all stars in heaven, wtf is a supernova supposed to be? and since supernovas tend to happen to large old stars, does that mean that God has exploded?

If you read the whole thing it says that when your star explodes you go to a different one. And yes, it did say God exploded. Apparently it caused the big bang.

• Members
Originally posted by Buckethead2

If you read the whole thing it says that when your star explodes you go to a different one. And yes, it did say God exploded. Apparently it caused the big bang.

I don't get the impression that the seller has thought through his theology or cosmology to any degree. ;)

Also, I cannot seem to make their website work: wwwjesusappearedtome.com

• Members
Originally posted by jerry_picker

I don't get the impression that the seller has thought through his theology to any degree.
;)

Also, I cannot seem to make their website work: wwwjesusappearedtome.com

Do you even think he was thinking when putting up this auction :rolleyes:

• Members

Look, world peace is fun to think of, and I honestly wish it were possible. I just don't think it is. There will always be someone who wants chaos, excitement, or sabatoge so they do something stupid and cause a war. Also, she could make herself sound sooo much more believable if she didn't have the eBay auctions.

• Members
Originally posted by jerry_picker

"CANCER OCCURS WHEN WE EAT OUR OWN FLESH. Two very simple examples of eating our own flesh are biting our cuticles or biting our lips.) When a piece of our own flesh is digested, microscopic fragments of our own DNA enter the bloodstream. "
:rolleyes:

Damn, I still have two good toes to go...I'm not sure if I can hold off, they look mighty tasty...

And here's a church that doesn't get enough credit:

shatnerology.gif

• Members

Dude reveal the future?!?!
That happened on a movie called paycheck and the outlook wasnt too good on that movie...

Wouldn't it be funny as hell if the guy forgot all the stuff the day he gave the speech?:thu::eek:

People who go to hell= His journey is one of despair and regret and foreboding. His soul does not enter a star but rather it enters a pool of radioactive waste on a planet whose star is not inhabited by a soul. Here he sits in a state of decay and misery for billions upon billions of years.

radioactive waste diving!

This does look like it can help alot of people. That money will help the poor souls of hurricane katrina and other research:thu:

Archived