Anyone has $25,000 to spare?

supercow3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So if no one pays him the 25 large than we will never cure cancer? I would think that he could make a hell of a lot more than that if he had the cure, eh?

I wonder if Jesus also told him to go out and make a few bucks with the info he supposedly on to him.

BTW, Frets99 I PM'd you.

• Members

well if some people are stupid enough to pay for that kind of BS, they deserve to be screwed over, BTW anyone wants to join me in the great church of scientology, once you give us half your salary, we'll give you a toaster struddell and a half eaten Pogo from the master himself:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by yzfou

well if some people are stupid enough to pay for that kind of BS, they deserve to be screwed over, BTW anyone wants to join me in the great church of scientology, once you give us half your salary, we'll give you a toaster struddell and a half eaten Pogo from the master himself:thu:

i'll take the struddell but you can have his half eaten pogo:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by supercow3

i'll take the struddell but you can have his half eaten pogo:rolleyes:

I don't recall making it an option, you'll take the freakin' pogo, what do you think this is, a democracy, it's a religion you freak!

• Members

Originally posted by DRPool

So if no one pays him the 25 large than we will never cure cancer? I would think that he could make a hell of a lot more than that if he had the cure, eh?

I wonder if Jesus also told him to go out and make a few bucks with the info he supposedly on to him.

BTW, Frets99 I PM'd you.

LOL...

The guy/gal needs lithium.

"I cannot be stumped."

Most florid manics cannot even register a logical argument or be bothered by factual refutation..

"Jesus Christ appeared to me... Jesus Christ is our Earth's sun." :idea: Sure, then "he" appears every day at dawn to everyone!

"CANCER OCCURS WHEN WE EAT OUR OWN FLESH. Two very simple examples of eating our own flesh are biting our cuticles or biting our lips.) When a piece of our own flesh is digested, microscopic fragments of our own DNA enter the bloodstream. " :rolleyes:

He/she needs to pick up any standard human physiology text and read about epithelial cell turnover in the gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts. This licenced registered nurse must have passed his/her didactics with a C- or D.

• Members

Originally posted by supercow3

ohh..40 virgins.....must resist .....
:D

so do you accept credit card?

of course we do!!! And to make it easier for you we will even manage your credit card account, all you have to do is make the payments, aren't we nice and helpfull.

• Members

Originally posted by jerry_picker

Yeah? What do they want?

(Visual of 40 old nuns in my Catholic high school, rulers in hand...)

do you have any idea how hard it is to find a young virgin of legal age, you'll take what we have, they have 50 years of sexual desire repressed inside, if you close your eyes you might have a lot of fun:freak:

• Members

Originally posted by yzfou

do you have any idea how hard it is to find a young virgin of legal age, you'll take what we have, they have 50 years of sexual desire repressed inside, if you close your eyes you might have a lot of fun:freak:

Ok now ia m sure i'll definitely pass:freak:

• Members

Q: I was told by my biology professor that everyone has cancer cells in their body. You are born with cancer cells and your lifestyle can cause the cancer cells to be more prominent and have more effects on your body. So when you are an embryo, you have cancer cells in your body, but also have no mouth, which makes it impossible to eat. So could you please explain to me how you get cancer when you eat your own flesh, but you have cancer before you have a mouth to eat flesh?

Apr-20-06

A: Your biology professor is incorrect. we do not have cancer cells when we are born.UNLESS you are going to have childhood cancer.Early childhood cancers are started in the uterus and are caused by the mother consuming some of her own flesh as well as performing oral sex on the baby's father . Unfortunately, the fetus receives DNA from both parents as 'nutrients' and the cancer can form.

by his answers you can tel he dfoesnt actually think he will sell this lil meeting. but he says he will go if he is invited for free.... so he want to achieve being famous that way, cause he saw god or jesus or whatever. that way he'll also gain money acuse he'll be noe of those big preachers on those worshiping channels

• Members

I'll gladly do it for 20,000!!!!

I will include 1 oz. of Northern California's finest for FREE!! It will help you to comprehend my genius!!!

Also, a FREE AlchemCrackerstein guitar!!!:eek: :eek:

OK. I'll do it for ten grand.:( Dang misers.....

• Members

Originally posted by CrackerD

I'll gladly do it for 20,000!!!!

I will include 1 oz. of Northern California's finest for FREE!! It will help you to comprehend my genius!!!

Also, a FREE AlchemCrackerstein guitar!!!
:eek:
:eek:

OK. I'll do it for ten grand.
:(
Dang misers.....

How bout 5 grand

:D

Archived