Silver Guitars

Rada

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Coincidence? Maybe not...but I just posted this in another thread:

cray.jpg

Siver isn't usually my favorite, but I love it on certain guitars, especially when it's a subtle, satiny silver...your strat looks fantastic, btw...

• Members
Originally posted by Tweedledee

Hey Gunner, what do you think of your AL-2000 Goldtop with P90s? I'm thinking of getting one. I've got me some P90 gold sparkle GAS!

My first thought- I can't believe I got such a quality guitar for so cheap. Sounds great, bought it because I wanted a P90 Goldtop Gibson, but didn't want to spend for it. The P90's sound as P90's should, ballsy and biting. Had to tweak it a little bit, action, raise pole pieces, and now it's a great player. The only thing I don't like is the narrow string spacing, which bugs me a little when playing open chords, but I'm adaptable to that. I compared it to the Epi 56' Goldtop, but there's no way I could justify spending $450 more for that guitar when the quality of the Agile is so good. Looks even better in person. Really a no brainer. I think they're still $159 so whatcha' waiting for!!!

• Members

Originally posted by Rada

:eek:
:eek:

What's this?

It's an Ibanez TM-71 Talman. Pretty cool guitar actually. I love the bizarre look of it. Sounds great unplugged. The pickups are decent but they could use a little more balls.

ibanez2.jpg

Archived