Getting new LP on Monday...

markom89

• Members

if you wanna' see pics and realy dont believe me despite all the proof on HC go take alook to the FX forrum...theres about 10 or so there... with shots of all my gear in it, and even on the bass forum...of my $2600 bass (my first bass) Im not gonna bother posting pics on here for your lame ass to see, go look for them for yourself.

• Members

{censored} dude; i am 12 and i can spell better than you:freak:

"proove" = prove
"exactley" = exactly
"realy" = really

that, my crazy canuck, is worse than and 8 year old boy's english skills.

and you wonder if you should buy a guitar with a warped neck.:rolleyes:

btw, i have connections to 3 long and mcquade's: the one at bloors, at croatia, and at mainway. pick your choice and i'll check it out.:mad::wave:

• Members

its at the steeles & keele one you {censored}in moron, like I said I dont give a {censored} what you think...and I doubt your 12 and have over 600 posts, if so thats {censored}in just sad man. and I realy dont give a {censored} about speeling on HC, who cares...

• Members

alrighty, last post on the subject, and no more since I've got my ignore feature on. So you've posted pics, I never said you didn't have gear. I just said your posts are incoherent and don't seem to point to playing ability, just money. Its true that I have 320 posts, but I also tend to only post when I feel I can contribute, or I have a question that can't be answered using the search button. I'm also registered before you, and have been browsing here since probably 2002 over in the instrument reviews. I also don't bump my own threads every 5 minutes. I'm only judging you by how you present yourself through your posts. So far I'm not impressed, which is why I've turned on the ignore feature for the rests of your posts. If you want do the same, its easier then typing nasty responses back to me. Enjoy your gear and spend some money on a teacher.
Cheers,
Eric

• Members

Amps: $30 000
Guitars:$30 000
Effects: $5000
Bass Gear: $10 000

The fact that you are a rude, obnoxious child, who associates his identity with the commercial worth of his musical instruments inspite of his severely limited skill and experience, and still cant garner the credibility he so craves: Priceless

mrk_mastercard.gif

• Members

Originally posted by markom89

its at the steeles & keele one you {censored}in moron, like I said I dont give a {censored} what you think...and I doubt your 12 and have over 600 posts, if so thats {censored}in just sad man. and I realy dont give a {censored} about speeling on HC, who cares...

ya i am 12. and so what about my post count? i pop in here once a day to post, and its like 7 posts per day. how is that sad? im learning things about guitar, so its not like im sitting there gloating about how rich my dad is and how cool i am for having good gear.

i can rock out on my epi sg special better than that gibby studio at gc, so who cares whats on the headstock?

• Members

like I said I dont give a {censored} what you think

So why are you here asking for peoples opinions?You obviously dont give a {censored} what they have to say:rolleyes:

...and I doubt your 12 and have over 600 posts, if so thats {censored}in just sad man.

Hold on a second. Just a second ago, a guy calls you out and you retort with, "and you have only 319 posts...more reason for you to shut your mouth". And then when the kid with 600 posts calls you out, "its sad" and you question his age only because of the number of posts hes made.

Youre a dumbass, plain and simple.:thu:

Carry on. Ive only got 200 posts so what i say doesnt count:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by theManfromAlabam

What the {censored}...I can buy a brand new Les Paul Standard for 2k US.

If you can back the {censored} out of that deal.

I just tried to sell my 2002 Les Paul Standard on eBAY for $1,700 and no one wanted it. It's in perfect shape.:confused:

• Members

A lot of the guys who are willing to drop that kind of coin on a player (as opposed to an 'investment' guitar) want to try it out first. It appears to me that eBay works well for cheap stuff (entry-level guitars where the buyer isn't a long-time player) and for some of the higher-priced 'investment' guitars where the buyer doesn't really care how it feels or how well it plays.

The midrange on eBay appears to mostly be populated by the online stores like GC's used stuff, and don't really move very many instruments....

• Members
Originally posted by Alchemist

Amps: $30 000

Guitars:$30 000

Effects: $5000

Bass Gear: $10 000

The fact that you are a rude, obnoxious child, who associates his identity with the commercial worth of his musical instruments inspite of his severely limited skill and experience, and still cant garner the credibility he so craves: Priceless

mrk_mastercard.gif

Nominee for "BURN!" post of the year!

Way to go Alchemist! :thu:

• Members

Not to get off-topic (or on-topic??), but here in Atlantic Canada, the prices I've been quoted for NEW LP Standards (retail) are in the $2900-$3200 range.

Now, I've never really looked at an LP Standard closely enough to notice the price because I can't afford it, so I will be the first to admit that I can neither confirm nor deny this. But, I've told, kinda unofficially, that the reason for this obscene markup is that they're (the local chain) the only game in town. Don't like the price? Three options: go Ebay, drive 12 hours to Montreal, or play a knock-off. Well, IF you want a Lester, anyway.

Sad.

• Members

Originally posted by HRM

Not to get off-topic (or on-topic??), but here in Atlantic Canada, the prices I've been quoted for NEW LP Standards (retail) are in the $2900-$3200 range.

Now, I've never really looked at an LP Standard closely enough to notice the price because I can't afford it, so I will be the first to admit that I can neither confirm nor deny this. But, I've told, kinda unofficially, that the reason for this obscene markup is that they're (the local chain) the only game in town. Don't like the price? Three options: go Ebay, drive 12 hours to Montreal, or play a knock-off. Well, IF you want a Lester, anyway.

Sad.

I'd drive 2 hours down to Seattle to pickup one if i'm really serious, I could save about $1000 i reckon just by spending this little time.

Archived