Phil I can't figure out how to send or accept personal messages

• Members

Phil,

I need to talk to you about a business opportunity. I am currently trying to choose between you and Fletcher. Ustad is pretty knowledgeable to. I took your advice and bought the T.C. Electronics M-350 new for $200. I got Ethan's PVB, the Apogee Mini-Me for A/D, word clock, and Preamps. I'm using a Rode NTK but haven't noticed and major highs from it. Would you be interested in mixing and mastering a five song EP for me? If you could, there are a few of my best songs on my MySpace page= www.myspace.com/newlyformedmindset

I need to take this to levels much farther than I have been able to. I'm hoping you can help me with that. I have a free ticket round trip anywhere in the US. but I think most of the tracking can be done here. Gimme a shout back and a price guide and we'll work from there. I have to compare to Ustad and Fletcher price wise and experience in my style of music.

• Members

Ken,

In that case, I'd guess he first has to 'allow' PMs in his profile, correct? I think that's one of the options in the user profile(User CP at top of page). Can't remember exactly how, but I've exchanged PMs at least once with Phil.

Best, Paul

You had "receive private messages" turned "ON", but you also had "Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators" also turned "ON", so unless someone was on your buddy list, or a moderator, you wouldn't get their PM's.

You should be able to send and receive PM's now (unless the recipient has their PM's turned "OFF"); if you have any further problems, please let me know. :wave:

PS Yes, Paully's correct - you can change your PM settings via the user control panel. :)

Archived