Gripmaster

Insane

• Members

Started using a low tension Gripmaster about a month ago. Within a week, I started noticing that it was making a difference in my hand strength. Soon I felt like the low tension wasn't enough so I traded it in for a medium tension, and have been using it everyday for the past two weeks. I usually just do it while I'm driving.

Anyways, this thing is totally awesome. I highly recommend anyone that wants to improve their hand strength to get one!

I love it :) Who else uses one?

Gripmaster-Main-Image-silo.jpg

• Members

I have one. I've been addicted to "squish balls" and various little stress relievers while at work.

But then I thought, why not work on independent finger strength and movements and relieve stress at the same time. So I picked up a Gripmaster - I like it!!

• Members

I have 3 of them - all mediums. 1 at work, 1 at the 'puter desk and 1 in my coat pocket. I find they're good for relieving tension, boredom, and oh yeah- strengthening the hands.

After I started using one, I was shocked at how easy bends suddenly were.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I just order one of these, I also ordered the snap on caps that are supposed to help with building calluses.

I think that this will be good for Me because I work full time, it'll be something that I can do at work to help strengthen My fingers...especially My pinky.

• Members

Originally posted by Lloyd Rummell

I just order one of these, I also ordered the snap on caps that are supposed to help with building calluses.

I think that this will be good for Me because I work full time, it'll be something that I can do at work to help strengthen My fingers...especially My pinky.

I have the same thing, bought one (medium) when I first started playing. I love it, and the caps work incredibly well for forming callouses.

• Members

Originally posted by Mazi Bee

Be careful with those. They can cause repetitive stress injuries, like carpal tunnel.

++

they also can compress the tendons in your fingers and make them sore. i just squeeze a rubber ball or umm.. you know when i want to exersize my hand

Archived