daphne , sky, or sonic blue on strats?

adambomb

• Members

well, what more can i say...do you like sonic blue or daphne blue on fender strats? (i'm just including LIGHT blue colors in the poll, i'm not fond of dark blue strats for some reason.

i like sonic blue myself, though they're both great.

i hate the sky blue they introduced a few years ago.

i think that's on squiers though......

• Members

Daphne blue - sonic blue is too light and washed out looking. Oddly, I prefer the lighter surf green to darker sea foam green, but both are uber cool. Of course then there's fiesta red... lake placid blue... olympic white... those custom color strats...

• Members

My NOS 60 is Daphne; however, I may get one of the new classic player 60s in sonic which I like too. Honestly, you should have put ice blue metalic and ocean turqouise as I'm not sure there is a sky blue. Fiesta red and daphne blue rock with maple or rosewood boards. Surf Green is awesome with rosewood.

• Members

Originally posted by keith2112

My NOS 60 is Daphne; however, I may get one of the new classic player 60s in sonic which I like too. Honestly, you should have put ice blue metalic and ocean turqouise as I'm not sure there is a sky blue. Fiesta red and daphne blue rock with maple or rosewood boards. Surf Green is awesome with rosewood.

well i was going with REALLY light blue cuz i can never make up my mind if i like daphne or sonic blue better.

i wanted to see what others thought.

those other blue colors, are they light as well? i have the surf-green on a strat with a rosewood board.

there is a sky blue, i used to work at a music store and i remember the new color "sky blue" on some new strats coming in a few years ago

it's lighter than even sonic blue, but it only came on fender or squier "affinity" series i think.

i remember not liking the color though, maybe cuz it was cheapy paint?

if i could edit the poll and put some *light* blue colors i missed on there i would, i don't think you can change polls though.

Archived