**Pics of me jamming for my kids**

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

Here`s some pics my wife took tonight of me jamming for my kids, their buddies and girlfriends. What you can see is me looking dorky. What you can`t see is the six kids crowding through the door screaming for me to look like a rock star. LOL

She got a few off before the camers batteries went dead.

Enjoy and don`t flame me too bad. Please no EVH photoshoping.

Eric

100_0507.jpg

100_0503.jpg

100_0505.jpg

100_0514.jpg

100_0516.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by davis1

just you alone?

Yeah, just me. We were having a cook out for the kids and they got bored. One of them suggested I play something and it sorta went down hill from there. The next thing I knew they had the camera out and were telling me to look like a rock star, not a dad. There was six of them jammed in the doorway directly behind my wife, who was taking the pics. They all had a blast making fun of me.

Eric

• Members

Originally posted by SKULLSLEESON

you should teach you kid play too....

My oldest son is starting this year. He got into a bunch of trouble and blew his sports eligability this coming up year so I`m going to buy him a guitar to occupy his time. Something to focus some of his energy on. He wants an Ibanez because he likes both of mine.

I absolutely love the hair
:D
:D

Thanks man. It`s been a while since I played with it down and it was a mess. I just don`t know if I could gig with it down. The kids wanted me to look like a "rock star" so down it went.

Eric

• Members

Originally posted by sixthsense

You'd fit in with the guys from Lamb of God!
:evil:

Thanks, but those guys are over my head. I hardly ever get to play anymore and my chops have seriously suffered. So I don`t have that much to back up the look right now.

Eric

• Members

gee, you hair looks terrific!

seriously, this is why i kept my 80's-era rack and my Kramer Baretta(in storage). one day i'm gonna hook it all up again and rock out for my kids. presently, they have no idea i can play anything but jazz...

Archived