**Pics of me jamming for my kids**

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

+1 on the christian rocking dad thing. I'm losing my hair, though, so I can't really "hang" with you guys :cry:

You'd both fit in at my church, however. 800 people on folding chairs in an old drugstore. Cool stuff.

If either of you are ever down in VA, let me know. :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Kung-Fool

Holy {censored} Eric! I never would have guessed you looked like that. For some reason I always pictured you as a conservative looking guy. Rock on brother!
:thu:

Yeah, it`s sorta crazy doing business with people on the web. Most of the time you couldn`t pick them out of a crowd. I have no idea what you look like Tom, but I also pictured you as a down to earth "normal" guy. Hell, for all I know you could be a "little person" with a melon head and knuckles that drag the ground. :freak:

HAHAHAHA....That would rock, wouldn`t it?

Eric

• Members

Originally posted by DeathBound

You need a hair cut, J/K. I'm learning to play the guitar, my biggest fan is my 1 year old daughter, no matter how bad it is, she loves it. Just gotta keep her away from the gear.

I`m crazy about keeping my kids away from my gear.They try to be carefull, but are so clumsy. Every time I take out one of my guitars the first thing I think of is all the blood, sweat and tears that I put in to buy it. It`s more than a money thing. It`s like you have part of your self invested in the gear. The poor kids don`t understand that and accidents happen.

Also I want to keep the gear looking good just in case my kids start playing and stick with it. I would love to pass on some killer gear to the boys as I get older.

Eric

• Members

Originally posted by BAZGUITARMAN

I`m crazy about keeping my kids away from my gear.They try to be carefull, but are so clumsy. Every time I take out one of my guitars the first thing I think of is all the blood, sweat and tears that I put in to buy it. It`s more than a money thing. It`s like you have part of your self invested in the gear. The poor kids don`t understand that and accidents happen.

Also I want to keep the gear looking good just in case my kids start playing and stick with it. I would love to pass on some killer gear to the boys as I get older.

Eric

You can pass that Mesa and that beautiful LTD of yours on to me! :love:

I let my 7 year old daughter jam on my Epi, but not on my other 2. I know how ya both feel!

Archived