Why the hell aren't there more options for a non-tembolo guitars out there any more?

claffman

• Members

Lotsa makers offer nice nontrem guitars. Just a few of which are: BC Rich, Jackson, Schecter, ESP Ltd, Ibanez. Sees no shortage of nice import nontrem guitars out there. Of course you can get american version of any of those in nontrem too.

BC Rich recently came out with IT series. For which trem isnt going to be an option. Due to how neck to body joint is done. String thru body with tuneomatic bridge. Warlock & V shapes. Very nice btw. If BC Rich IT's are too extreme for ya, would suggest the neck thru Nj classic series for nice nontrem, or alternately jackson, Schecter, or Ibanez as excellent choices.

• Members

Hendrix used his trem enough, no more blasphemy from you.

unscrew the trem arm, if you buy a decent product it won't go out of tune. I have one guitar witha trem, set as floating and it stays in perfect tune. Or, just block it..

purchase a warmoth parts guitar - made to your own specs.

• Members
Originally posted by claffman

Geez!! Damn near everything has an arm on it! Other than a Tele or Les Paul of some sort that's about it. WTF?!

Any other non-trem guys out there?

I agree! 1,783,883,452,117,356,290,557 hard tail guitar choices just aren't enough. I want some more options!

Archived