Ghettofabulous Iceman!

Uze Soap

• Members

I gots a black Ibanez IC220 that I'm recently pimping, and I just realized it will look very ghettofabulous.

I just got some of those "GFS" PAF blowout humbuckers in white. I thought they would match with the white binding on the iceman, but at closer inspection the binding is really more cream than anything. So that will look hilarious. And I already have a gold bridge I took from a Gibson, and I ordered some gold tele-type knobs with some black shell on the tops. I'm also planning on getting a gold jackplate and maybe gold tuners if I feel like it.

I'll provide some pictures when I get it all together. It'll be lookin like it's from the streets in no time!

Any suggestions on how to make it even more ghettofabulous than it already will be?

• 4 months later...
  • Members
Originally posted by TomVanDeven

Hrrm, "ghettofabulous".

I'm pretty new to the term.

Is that like, 50 cent and G Unit came and pimped my ride kind of modding?

You should throw a bottle opener on the headstock for cracking open your bottles of Kristal.

:D

Man, Cristal has the standard champagne cork and wire setup so you don't need a bottle opener. Obviously you aren't cool enough to actually drink the stuff if you don't know that. :D;)

• Members
Originally posted by Uze Soap

I gots a black Ibanez IC220 that I'm recently pimping, and I just realized it will look very ghettofabulous.

I just got some of those "GFS" PAF blowout humbuckers in white. I thought they would match with the white binding on the iceman, but at closer inspection the binding is really more cream than anything. So that will look hilarious. And I already have a gold bridge I took from a Gibson, and I ordered some gold tele-type knobs with some black shell on the tops. I'm also planning on getting a gold jackplate and maybe gold tuners if I feel like it.

I'll provide some pictures when I get it all together. It'll be lookin like it's from the streets in no time!

Any suggestions on how to make it even more ghettofabulous than it already will be?

If you wanna go totally ghetto, you might wanna make sure your hardware doesn't match. :thu:

Cool idea though! LOL :D

Archived