Pro CD Duplication

• Members

A buddy of mine has been playing my original songs on his radio show in Chicago and been getting requests from his audience on buying CDs. I was wondering if anyone knows of a decent dupe house that can make up CDs for a decent cost starting with batches of maybe 50~100 to start. I can provide all the artwork and all, its badically the price I'm interested in. i can burn them at home but the laser label etching is just black and white and takes a long time to reproduce.

• Members

I've used Disk Faktory - the link that Phil has - several times and they've always been very professional and on-time. Their printing has been good, and the CDs are fine. The one thing I will say, however, is that the printing/pressing costs have gone up enough that you may want to consider doing a run of 500, which with some companies gets you CDs and not CD-Rs. Sure, it's more expensive, but if you think you're gonna run through 500 eventually, it's a good alternative. If, on the other hand, you genuinely just need 50 or 100, then of course just go for it.

Archived